• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A question for the regular/active members...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
What do you do all day? Do you work/go to school? What time do you get home, and what times are you most often browsing and posting on the forum? Give a rundown of a typical day in your life.

I know we've got the whole 'what are you doing?' thread and I'm not wanting to take away from it. This thread is really just to give the gist of what a normal day is like for you, because I find quite often when I have the time to sit down and unwind on the forum, everyone has gone eerily silent and I feel like I'm spamming the forum. (lemme alone grammar nazis D: )

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
What do you do all day? Do you work/go to school? What time do you get home, and what times are you most often browsing and posting on the forum? Give a rundown of a typical day in your life.

I know we've got the whole 'what are you doing?' thread and I'm not wanting to take away from it. This thread is really just to give the gist of what a normal day is like for you, because I find quite often when I have the time to sit down and unwind on the forum, everyone has gone eerily silent and I feel like I'm spamming the forum. (lemme alone grammar nazis D: )

Normally i work days in a cll centre 9 to 5 kind of thing so between calls ill scroll teh sight make a thread or two like a few things etc check up on members or hints for devil may cry games. ill go home after that to my family make dinner relax and if im lucky get in some dmc. currently on dmc 4 s ranking human mode normally i work teach dance in the evening spend time with my kid and fiance and game when i have extra time

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Work all day. And most of the evening as well.

Get up, check work emails, do any graphics work that needs doing whether it is business stuff or portfolio stuff, drink a coffee, do any random stuff like washing or dishes or get supplies in a half hour window, come back home and work my ass off for the rest for what is way below the minimum wage. Or as I am doing at the moment, look for any other work that might be available but there isn't any here so hardly even a point to looking.

Good thing I'm not focused on material possessions and need almost nothing to sustain me, or I might be trying to kill myself about now.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Wake up, pet my little tiny black cat that sleeps with me, let her out of my room. Go into the kitchen to get something to eat, eat, play on the piano for a good 20 minutes or so, play games till I get bored. Set up laptop and get ****ed at my connection. Turn off laptop, stretch and lay on the couch watching DVD's, leave my home at about 2:30pm to go pick up my friend from his school...recognize that there's a looooot of kids who look like toddlers in his high school. Go back to his home, chill for a bit, I leave back to my home and continue working on my Dad's motorcycle and fail.
Study textbooks, study what my brother-in-law calls a "Military Bible" look around my city for work, volunteer at some places when I get the opportunity, last volunteer work was for a Deaf and Blind school a month or so ago. Say hello to my mom at work, walk back home, continue piano till it gets dark enough for stars...go outside in my backyard, facing the giant mountains and start stargazing, hoping it rains.
If it rains I just sit outside and enjoy it, as it's peaceful to me, and nostalgic.
Go back inside, get on here till about 11:30ish.
Sleep.
Rinse and repeat.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Wake up, pet my little tiny black cat that sleeps with me, let her out of my room. Go into the kitchen to get something to eat, eat, play on the piano for a good 20 minutes or so, play games till I get bored. Set up laptop and get ****ed at my connection. Turn off laptop, stretch and lay on the couch watching DVD's, leave my home at about 2:30pm to go pick up my friend from his school...recognize that there's a looooot of kids who look like toddlers in his high school. Go back to his home, chill for a bit, I leave back to my home and continue working on my Dad's motorcycle and fail.
Study textbooks, study what my brother-in-law calls a "Military Bible" look around my city for work, volunteer at some places when I get the opportunity, last volunteer work was for a Deaf and Blind school a month or so ago. Say hello to my mom at work, walk back home, continue piano till it gets dark enough for stars...go outside in my backyard, facing the giant mountains and start stargazing, hoping it rains.
If it rains I just sit outside and enjoy it, as it's peaceful to me, and nostalgic.
Go back inside, get on here till about 11:30ish.
Sleep.
Rinse and repeat.

You may friend have days i envy

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
@VOLPE
It won't let my quote/reply
But you needn't be jealous, as a matter of fact, that was a good example of how minor details can change things.
I wake up alone as Mom is at work, the kitchen has no food in it, so ramen it is. The piano isn't a grand piano like you probably think, my house is actually quite small, incredibly small, and poorly constructed since our landlord is lazy. (Duct tape is the answer to him) picking up my friend I've been quite known by cops for mistaking me for druggies in the area I walk in, and I always forget my I.D. every time I do get stopped, even if I'm just walking to pick up my friend.
in short: it's quite....lonely.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@VOLPE
It won't let my quote/reply
But you needn't be jealous, as a matter of fact, that was a good example of how minor details can change things.
I wake up alone as Mom is at work, the kitchen has no food in it, so ramen it is. The piano isn't a grand piano like you probably think, my house is actually quite small, incredibly small, and poorly constructed since our landlord is lazy. (Duct tape is the answer to him) picking up my friend I've been quite known by cops for mistaking me for druggies in the area I walk in, and I always forget my I.D. every time I do get stopped, even if I'm just walking to pick up my friend.
in short: it's quite....lonely.

*hugs* :(
The person who lived in our house before seemed to think duct tape solved everything, too. Duct tape and thumbtacks.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Forgot to answer this>_<
I'm mostly active around just after lunchtime because that's when I get back from my morning lectures. I'm supposed to be working on my thesis, but instead, I'm on here.:lol: Or sometimes I'm out with friends, doing food shopping, cooking, so I'm on here using my phone.
And recently I'm on really late at night because no one is going out since they are studying hard.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
*hugs back* Duct tape can only solve one thing...pick up lines.
*bud tum tss*

:( You have my condolences still it sounds as though you still find joy in your day somehow im jealous that you have that kind of view in your back yard lol

Wake up at 12, eat breakfast/lunch together, then at computer, login to LoL , play it almost the whole day and fail and feed and gets dc'd all the time *sigh*, talk to my bf , play LoL, mess with my sis,play LoL, also make sure i get my mom mad a few times a day, play LoL, ohhh i forgot to say i do the stalking on the forums some too, play LoL, then it's 2:00AM and I sleep C:

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
@Volpe
Still won't let me quote again Dx
I'll show a picture of my backyard when I get the chance.

wonder why it wont let you quote lol:p i work fulltime and teach dance two nights a week otherwise id be on here more and id be running through the dmc games faster but yah lucky you with the view lol still it sux you feel lonely ive been there kind of hard now that i have a family im rarely ever on my own lol but it sounds like you keep yourself atleast somewhat busy

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
@Volpe
It's my internet right now, sorry! But it just gets...repetitive I suppose.

I can understand that i guess my advice would be to try new things new hobbies go to new places new activities etc. ive often found myself in a slump of the same thing over and over so i started looking at things in a dfiferent way trying new things and i guess thinking differently about the world around me it doesnt always stop the repetition but it does provide a break. for example i tried larping recently and i found it to be a fun method of exercise im also teaching dance now which is always interesting no matter the day lol and im walking more and doing more with my family as well. always try new things

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I open the garage at 8.am and depending on my workload im there til 6 or 7pm or later. Then i have my dinner and get on my xbox and browse here before i play games and i watch tele with my lady then and go to bed. The weekends im on here more unless im at drag racing or track days.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
xiao-xiao-o.gif

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
wake up, skip breakfast, go to school, sleep, break, skate, do school stuff for the second half, hang out after school with pals or girlfriend, go home, work on writing, homework, forums, eat dinner, work and forums, go to bed

Top Bottom