• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A bit of yourself

Sparda™

Something from everybody, would be nice to be shared by everyone. I'll start by myself.

Name's Dante. I'm 18 years-old, from Albania. For all those which don't know the location of my country, can Google It.;), It's in Europe.

I'm a student, first year in the Polytechnic University of Tirane, the capital. In my free time, I chat, surf the Internet, Photoshop(been practicing for 2 years on It, and I got CS3 Extended Version), I exercise, listen to music, hang out with friends and I'm talented in designing and drawing and in some other stuff.

I have a PC and a PS2 at home, in which I play and do stuff. Been a Devil May Cry fan since DMC1, but got to play my first DMC game in 2007, DMC3: Dante's Awakening.

And, yes, I'm single too...:lol: :D

What about you guys, and girls?

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Name's Asia :lol: I'm 16 and I live in Maine... most boring state in the US <_<

In my free time I draw, hang out with friends, play games (obviously), read, and exercise... surfing the internet's fun, too.

At home I have my laptop, a PS3, and a GameCube and I've been playing DMC since it came out in 2001.

Sorry boys, I'm taken at the moment ;)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Name: Stephen Powell
Hobbies: I enjoy playing on my Xbox 360, working on websites, cooking, and playing Chess.
Misc.: I'm married to Sharon - the most amazing young lady in the universe - and we're currently planning on trying for a baby. We're hoping for a girl since, well, boys are much harder work!

I've been interested in the Devil May Cry series since before the concept was a glint in Capcom's eye. I love it. Hence the reason I started this Devil May Cry Forum a few years back. I get to meet the coolest people and, what's even better, they all have great taste in games. ;)

CrimsonTyger

Order of R.L.C.
well lets see. Im 15 years old. I live with my mom and my half sis. Im a freshman student at Ashland High School. Most of the time i play video games, chill on the computer, and talk to my girlfriend on the phone. Im pretty smart even though i dont like to show it. I have a few friends which is all i need. Sometimes i impress my American History teacher with my knowledge of WW2.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
hmm...

Name - Aizat
Age - 18
Location - Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
Hobbies - playing basketball,playing PS2 and PS3,surfing
internet and reading....

Pros - I am good,enjoys talking with people...
Cons - Extremely moody,sensitive,and touchy...also i am fat...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
You're not fat! >_<

As for me... My real name is Kayla. :] Most of my friends call me Kay-Kay as my nickname sometimes. I'm 19 years old, and will be turning 20 September 22nd. I live in Hell itself, aka Louisiana, in the city of Lake Charles. I hate it, and want to move to Austin, Texas, and eventually Ireland. <3

I draw alot, and like going to the mall... usually by myself cause I sorta get nausiated and light headed when I'm around soooo many of my friends all at once for a long period of time. That sounds bad, and I do enjoy hanging out with my friends, but the older you get and realize how great having your own personal freedom is, it's amazing.

Other than that, I'm just another mass of modern day society trying to better herself.

I am single, but I'm not really interested in getting myself tied down and having to deal with someone elses BS and drama. Kthx. *keepin' her pimp hand strong.*

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;73238 said:
You're not fat! >_<

As for me... My real name is Kayla. :] Most of my friends call me Kay-Kay as my nickname sometimes. I'm 19 years old, and will be turning 20 September 22nd. I live in Hell itself, aka Louisiana, in the city of Lake Charles. I hate it, and want to move to Austin, Texas, and eventually Ireland. <3

I draw alot, and like going to the mall... usually by myself cause I sorta get nausiated and light headed when I'm around soooo many of my friends all at once for a long period of time. That sounds bad, and I do enjoy hanging out with my friends, but the older you get and realize how great having your own personal freedom is, it's amazing.

Other than that, I'm just another mass of modern day society trying to better herself.

I am single, but I'm not really interested in getting myself tied down and having to deal with someone elses BS and drama. Kthx. *keepin' her pimp hand strong.*

how do you know about that...?have you seen me before...?:)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;73254 said:
You posted pictures of yourself. :p I found you quite adoreable to be honest. x3

wish more people will be like you...thx...rep+ for you...:) You are looking good by the way...:kiss:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Erm...ok...I'm Sharon, I'm 25 and married to devilmaycry (Steve). Got a 6 year old daughter called Jessica and I don't really do much seeing as I have restricted mobility. But I play games, read, write, compose/sing and mainly get Steve to do everything for me.

I'm not nice either ^_^

I'm also a charity worker for two places but I don't get paid which sucks. Ah well...

Sparda™

Well, I'd like to add more stuff regarding me...

At age 12 I started Tae Kwon Do, till I got 16. For two other years, I practiced Kenjutsu, with different types of Katana swords, including an O-Katana, the type of sword Vergil uses, named Yamato.

I'm also trained in dual guns shooting, mainly Desert Eagle Guns. Also in AK47, M16 and different fire weapons....;)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
It's really cool learning more about the members of the Devil May Cry Forum. Keep those replies coming, guys! ;)

Arwen

Lost Soul
Real name Moriah age 26 and sigle mother of my daughter Faith who's 2. Going to be a student this Sept. I live in the UK and my hobbies are writing and martial arts but I never really get the time to do either. I'm a wicca though I havn't been into the praticle side for a while now.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
name: Dustin (and if u wish that's what u may call me from now on)

in my spare time, wich is pretty much all day since i dont have a job atm. i mostly play videogames..lol, but i like to watch tv and go on the computer alot, and ive been attempting to no avale to teach myself how to play guitar...man it's hard..lol, and im a pretty easy going guy when it comes to friends...some of my family and i dont get along most of the time but oh well..what can u do..most of my family i get along with pretty well untill they do something to light my fuse...but other than that i cant ever remember snapping at a friend...and as far as i can think there isnt much else u guys dont already know

Janny

Dines with dementia
VI-Rainbow;73238 said:
I draw alot
Btw, great stuff you have on dA, keep it up!

Name: Erm... just go with Janny and I'm happy
Hobbies: Gaming (just on the PC sadly, *cries over consoles*), writing (poetry and working on a novel at the moment), reading Sci-Fi novels, reading manga (Death Note ^_^ )
Misc.: I'm a bizarre person that obsesses over little things, I love chocolate frosting more than the cake, been struggling to learn Japanese by myself since October 2007. And I rant a lot apparently :wacko:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Janny;73963 said:
Btw, great stuff you have on dA, keep it up!

Name: Erm... just go with Janny and I'm happy
Hobbies: Gaming (just on the PC sadly, *cries over consoles*), writing (poetry and working on a novel at the moment), reading Sci-Fi novels, reading manga (Death Note ^_^ )
Misc.: I'm a bizarre person that obsesses over little things, I love chocolate frosting more than the cake, been struggling to learn Japanese by myself since October 2007. And I rant a lot apparently :wacko:

How interesting.:lol: i am learning Japanese too.let's learn together.:)

II Regicide II

The Greatest
Name:Cody Braley
Locatin:Texas
hobbies:playing 360 and football and hanging out
im hardcore and the best at everything
btw i pee awesomeness
oh yea im 15

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Name: Ryan Kevin Moore
hobbies: discussing issues, playing games and seeing friends.
Birthday: March 12th
mood I am usually in: Happy or Bored.

oh and btw, I don't pee awesomeness, soz to dissapoint anybody.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
time to update :lol:

I can't drive yet :(

I'm 5'1" and I have brown hair that's styled like the boy in my sig's :lol: I have green eyes and a medium figure (nothing too great)

and boys... I'm single now :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
im 14, male, single, "smart" i think im dumb though, annoying, boring, tall, with dark hair, dark eyes and glasses, BTW i am thin

Top Bottom