• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A bit of yourself

Sparda™

Janny;73963 said:
Btw, great stuff you have on dA, keep it up!

Name: Erm... just go with Janny and I'm happy
Hobbies: Gaming (just on the PC sadly, *cries over consoles*), writing (poetry and working on a novel at the moment), reading Sci-Fi novels, reading manga (Death Note ^_^ )
Misc.: I'm a bizarre person that obsesses over little things, I love chocolate frosting more than the cake, been struggling to learn Japanese by myself since October 2007. And I rant a lot apparently :wacko:

It's so cool. Except English, Italian and Spanish, I'm looking for a Japanese class as well! I love the language!:cool:

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
My real name is Kathryn, though most people call me Katie. I am 24 (25 in May), enjoy video games, reading, writing, music, and movies. I also do a bit of crochet. :)

I live in Duluth, Minnesota, and currently go to the University of Wisconsin-Superior (Duluth and Superior are practically the same town, only in different states). I am a journalism major/sociology minor, as well as something of a grammar nerd. I also speak Spanish fairly well, though I'm starting to lose it as I don't get much of a chance to speak it up here.

Keaton

Premium
My name is Steve.
I am 20 and live in the UK, Essex area.

I enjoy drawing, writing, making animations and websites and naturally the DMC series. I have a partner of over three years named Hayley, so not single ^_o I am working full time atm as a break between college and university, enjoying it so far :D

Top Bottom