• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

<888>

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This is similar to Black Angel's apology thread. The only difference is, this is BringerOfChaos' apology. He wants you all to know this, so I am posting this on his behalf.

Friends, foes, and all those alike, I come to you today not a man apologizing but someone admitting the wrongs they have done and putting the solid ground under my words that did not exist before.

I believe the ultimate reason I insisted upon being banned was once long ago I was banned from a forum for very... Well, lets just say stupid reason to save extra characters.

This website uses Vbulletin if I am correct? The forum that I was registered on happened to use this same software and actually was a lot like this one. Before I continue I would like to say that this doesn't justify my action and I DON'T intend them to. I simply would like to clear up some misunderstandings. One of those being that I do not care for this site and that I do not want to be a part of it.

Nothing can be further from the truth. I am a... You could say, an odd person... Well more clearly I do bad things because usually they link to something else and solve that problem. In this case it was with that forum that I was a former member of.

Touching back on what I said earlier, I guess in a way it was my way of finally getting over my unfair ban. I was imagining myself being un-banned from that site, and once I finally am welcomed back I will no longer have that looming in the back of my head.

So no matter how idiotic it sounds, thanks for that.

I'm about to rap this up, but I would like to say a few more things.

You shouldn't expect this from me ever again!

Also, I know the admins are going to bring up this point.

"You shouldn’t have screwed around with other people so you could solve your own problems"

I know that, but at the time I didn't know what the problem was.

There is really not much more I can say on that, and I probably seem more crazy then I already did but it's over, chapter closed.

Now for the toppings to finish this delicious hamburger!

The thing you all know is that this community is amazing and truly beyond words(that I can think of now) and you would have to be some kind of Crazy COOKIE MONSTER to want to leave!

I've been on forums where you ask a simple question and some tell you "read the farking manual"!

All it would have taken was you giving me a simple answer but they refused to!

Then there’s a lot of other bull that my mind won't allow me to remember but the point is, this is the only forum where I have not had this happen! In every way each member adds a bit of life to the forum and me... All of us are very lucky to be a part of!

I for a second became one of those idiots, Annnnnnnnnnnnnd I think you know what I'm getting at. Bottom line is, this site, Devilmaycry.org, is a gem that I sullied with my shadow and I really can't say what I want! ROFLMAO!

With my closing remarks I would like to say this, this is not a sad attempt of mine, so you show sympathy for me. Ninja Gaiden didn't show it. My mother didn't show it. My father didn't show it. And God didn't show it either.

Do you really believe I expect it from you?

I just don't want to be seen as the idiot that got banned! I want to be the idiot with a reason!

Thank you for your time! I hope you all will have a big chocolate cake filled with internets waiting for me when I return!

Until then, your pal, Bringerofchaos!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
All I'll say to that is hope to see BoC back here as soon as the ban is lifted :D

(but no chocolate cake because I will have eaten it all. without remorse)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well, providing this is all genuine, and I hope it is, because I had nothing against BoC, I'll say what Angel said, I hope to see him return when the ban is lifted in the good grace he's stated.

And he can have some of my cake. ^_^

Even though...The cake IS a lie.

The dark knight

CAAAKE!
cake.jpg

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Angel;108807 said:
All I'll say to that is hope to see BoC back here as soon as the ban is lifted :D
Hear, hear! BringerOfChaos is cool in my book. =]

Janny

Dines with dementia
I hope to see BoC again, and maybe he'll see this incident as an excuse to start over fresh and stuff like that. I've been banned from another place once and wasn't offered a second chance, so cheers to the admins for being fair people! You people are really nice!

And yes, the cake is a lie, so we'll prepare cookies instead.

Sparda™

Me and Ryan (BoC) have had some 'fights' but overall, he's just a nice guy. I wish the best for him as for anyone else.:)

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I should take this opportunity to say a few things as well.

I have no problem with BoC (anymore) I think that we where both immature in the way we handled the thing that happened.

Anyway, tell BoC I apologize for my halve of the trouble that was caused, and that all is forgotten and I want to see him back here soon.

(Can we have pie as well as cookies?)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
First off, this is defo genuine. And second off, I have never had any problems with BoC, because Ryan is a cool guy :cool: He's mature enough to admit he was wrong, so cool for him :)

Second off, who the hell gave me rep for this thread? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom