• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

50% off Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam & Onslaught DLC

Dark Drakan

Admin
battlefield-bad-company-2.jpg
EA have announced that they have slashed the price of the DLC for DICE's ever popular Battlefield Bad Company 2 on Xbox Live by 50% for this week. The Vietnam expansion is brilliant and adds a new twist with some excellent new maps, vehicles and weapons and feels like a different game. I have just downloaded the Onslaught Pack to mess around on with friends and for the achievements.
Vietnam Expansion - 600 Microsoft Points
Onslaught Pack - 200 Microsoft Points

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I was considering buying this, due to a few people recommending it. Do a lot of people still play the 360 version do you know? I don't know if I'm better off getting it through steam and playing pc version.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I was considering buying this, due to a few people recommending it. Do a lot of people still play the 360 version do you know? I don't know if I'm better off getting it through steam and playing pc version.

Well i never have trouble getting a game on it still on 360. Some games only have a few people in when you join sometimes but they quickly fill up.

Top Bottom