• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

20+ peeps?

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Holy crap Sparda you're only about two months older than me. I though you would be at least a year older than me lol

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm 15. For some reason, people say I'm much more mature than my actual age would suggest. Most people would put me at a twenty or twenty-five year old's level of thinking.

Says a lot about me, I suppose.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'm 18 and I've actually hit that stage where I dread the idea of getting older, this is why it's convenient that my body can tolerate plenty of booze.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Osaka;219356 said:
Oooooo! People like us born in november have superior qualities, if I do say so myself. :p

I'm November too - I'll be 27 on the 21st! o_O

I hate getting older, I'm having to sort out a mortgage at the minute and it's just so depressing - I hate growing up!

None of my friends play video games or watch anime like I do - that's why I come here to find people with similar interests - I'll never grow up!

Oh and scorpios are the best! :D

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;219601 said:
I'm 15. For some reason, people say I'm much more mature than my actual age would suggest. Most people would put me at a twenty or twenty-five year old's level of thinking.

Says a lot about me, I suppose.

When I was 8, I did a course of intelligence and the results were that I had levels of thinking equal to someone 26-27.

Fascinating.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Angelo Credo;219624 said:
I'm 18 and I've actually hit that stage where I dread the idea of getting older, this is why it's convenient that my body can tolerate plenty of booze.

Cheers to that!

I'm turning 18 this May... And I really don't want to get any older.... :(

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
By admitting I'm 26 I think I just opened myself up for the oldest person in this thread?! >_< *feels old*

I used to get annoyed 'cuz I get ID-ed all the time (I look about 18) but now I jsut get on with it - I'm definatley young at heart - I get excited in toy shops and watch cartoons - I'm very immature - but in a nice fun way.

Now pass me my walking stick.....*hobbles off*

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
I`m 20, gonna be a 21 year OLD fart this May.
Where`s my walking stick?

And WTF, Sparda <,< I thought you`re older than me >,>

Good good.

Edit: LOL Ebony, i didn`t read your post when i replied, but when i did i went WTF, Walking stick FTW :lol:

Osaka

trollololol
Ebony;219712 said:
By admitting I'm 26 I think I just opened myself up for the oldest person in this thread?! >_< *feels old*

I used to get annoyed 'cuz I get ID-ed all the time (I look about 18) but now I jsut get on with it - I'm definatley young at heart - I get excited in toy shops and watch cartoons - I'm very immature - but in a nice fun way.

Now pass me my walking stick.....*hobbles off*

I'll be 28 this november so I think I take the crown and title of "wise old woman of the forum" :D

meg127 said:
I'm actually 95. ;)
Well I must say you don't look a day over 94. :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Isn't there someone on the forum that's 30+? I can't remember who it was o_O And yeah, I'm 24 then VB. Thanks for reminding me (LOL)
I've got the personality of a 13 year old and the memory of an 80 year old. No wonder I'm messed up.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^No idea, I really can't remember.
And I wouldn't judge people who are older than you on their age. One day you're going to be there too, and I sincerely hope that any n00b kids that join will go 'Sheesh, but you're OLD!' to you too. See how you like it!
I mean that for the teenagers who think twenty somethings are 'old'.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vergil'sB*tch;219764 said:
^I feel like that too...
Isn't one of the Admin's that is/are over 30?

:lol: no Sharon is couple of years older than me & Steve is 3 months younger than me.

Top Bottom