• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

《Devil May Cry 5》Ultra Limited Edition Announced For Japan

VergilNeroDante

《Devil May Cry 5》Ultra Limited Edition Announced For Japan
You may have already been excited about《Devil May Cry 5》release but wait till you hear this.《Devil May Cry 5》Ultra Limited Edition has been announced for Japan. The package includes some pretty sick merchandise. There are essentially 2 special editions, One is Limited Edition and the second one is Ultra Limited Edition. As you might have guessed it, the Ultra Limited Edition is the more premium one with a greater cost.
【What’s In The Devil May Cry 5 Ultra Limited Edition?】
The ultra Limited Edition contains the following:
■ Nero’s Jacket(750,000 yen + tax)
■ Dante’s jacket(900,000 yen + tax)
■ V’s Jacket(600,000 yen + tax)
【What’s In The Devil May Cry 5 Limited Edition?】
■ Devil May Cry Collar Shirt(7,222 yen+tax)
The shirt comes in 4 sizes, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. It is a simple collar button-down shirt with Devil May Cry written above the Left pocket.
【Devil May Cry 5 Ultra Limited Edition and Limited Edition Price and Availability】
You may have liked the special editions of the game and we did too until we heard of the price. These are perhaps the most expensive Limited Edition releases by Capcom ever. Nero’s Jacket costs 750,000 yen + tax, V’s Jacket Costs 600,000 yen + tax and Dante’s Jacket costs 900,000 yen + tax which is absolutely insane but rest assured there will be some crazy fans out there who will buy it regardless of the price.
Reservation period is From Monday, October 22, 2018, to Monday, November 19 AM until 10 AM. So keep that in mind.
If you are interested then go here and order to your heart’s desire.
https://www.e-capcom.com/sp/devil5/
Source:
https://www.thenerdmag.com/devil-may-cry-5-ultra-limited-e…/

After looking into this Dante's Jacket will be $7980, like what the literal F**K Capcom

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Just seen this on one Polish gaming site and somehow impressed even if trying import this to my hometown would be costly as it takes of 30.000 in mine native country currency after changing it from JP one.Geez would want this but its not cheap

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
DMC5UltraLimitedEdition_thumb.png

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Jesus Christ, Who on Earth will even buy that stuff. Expensive as all hell.

Well checked prices in internet currency exchange of mine country and lol now seems all are on 2000-3000 price in my own country one now this can be slightly i want it

berto

I Saw the Devil
Hmmm...
Buy a car or get a jacket with a missing ripped off sleeve that I don’t even like...
Pay the rent, electricity, water, cable, internet, food, gas, car payments, and all memberships I’m subscribed to with enough left over to get a new computer and enough games for a year or buy a coat that I wouldn’t ever wear in public and isn’t even that red...
Send my kid to college or purchase something that looks like I could buy off hot topic for a fraction of the cost...
How will I ever decide?

Are those real leather jackets? that might explain the cost.
Well, no, not leather. Designer. Real designer wear. I’m damn near sure they’ve made a deal with a European brand for the clothes.

Top Bottom