• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your OTP (One True Pairing): Show it off!

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Throw Dante anything against him. He'll just heal up with no hassle. Pain means little to him... Lightning does Army of One? Dante gets up. Lightning receives Etro's powers and does Legion of One? He's still up!

Now, for my OTP?
It's an FF crack pairing. After getting tired of all the crap I've been hearing between them, it's time I take a stand and show they're two different people with many similarities (not exactly on their physique and appearance, especially the facial resemblance) and I think they're awesome together side-by-side.
So here it is:
1357524522110.jpg

lightning_x_cloud_back_to_back_by_ghost_of_shoichi-d4gyvmc.jpg

cloud_x_lightning_by_ladylionhart-d2yj7fl.jpg

Yeah. I pair these two up. They're my OTP! :D

As for Dante, only one woman that might charm him up:
Bayonetta-Game-Bayonetta.jpg

Whenever i see LightningxCloud all i can think of is this

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Throw Dante anything against him. He'll just heal up with no hassle. Pain means little to him... Lightning does Army of One? Dante gets up. Lightning receives Etro's powers and does Legion of One? He's still up!

Now, for my OTP?
It's an FF crack pairing. After getting tired of all the crap I've been hearing between them, it's time I take a stand and show they're two different people with many similarities (not exactly on their physique and appearance, especially the facial resemblance) and I think they're awesome together side-by-side.
So here it is:
1357524522110.jpg

lightning_x_cloud_back_to_back_by_ghost_of_shoichi-d4gyvmc.jpg

cloud_x_lightning_by_ladylionhart-d2yj7fl.jpg

Yeah. I pair these two up. They're my OTP! :D

As for Dante, only one woman that might charm him up:
Bayonetta-Game-Bayonetta.jpg
I honestly can't see how people claim them to be the same character.

Both are unique and different in their own way, which makes them Badass.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Whenever i see LightningxCloud all i can think of is this
I love that MMD video! Cloud, you perv you, groping Light's ass while kissing her! And Light let her guard down on him... :cool:
Should check out these too; if you watched them already, let me know:
Cloud gets raped by Lightning...
But looks like Cloud wants revenge, teaching Lightning a thing called karma...
CloudxLightning Gangnam Style

I honestly can't see how people claim them to be the same character.

Both are unique and different in their own way, which makes them Badass.
Well, Tetsuya Nomura did say he based Lightning's design from Cloud, hence why he said 'female Cloud' about her. And a lot of fans made hasty conclusions that she and Cloud are the same person or these two should be relatives (i.e. twin siblings, cousins, Cloud the dad and Light his daughter, etc.) I am really tired of that BS!

I have to agree with you on the last part. Indeed, they are unique and different in their own ways, which sets each other apart and, from what you've said, badass! :D

BLACKSWIPE

I love that MMD video! Cloud, you perv you, groping Light's ass while kissing her! And Light let her guard down on him... :cool:
Should check out these too; if you watched them already, let me know:
Cloud gets raped by Lightning...
But looks like Cloud wants revenge, teaching Lightning a thing called karma...
CloudxLightning Gangnam Style

Well, Tetsuya Nomura did say he based Lightning's design from Cloud, hence why he said 'female Cloud' about her. And a lot of fans made hasty conclusions that she and Cloud are the same person or these two should be relatives (i.e. twin siblings, cousins, Cloud the dad and Light his daughter, etc.) I am really tired of that BS!

I have to agree with you on the last part. Indeed, they are unique and different in their own ways, which sets each other apart and, from what you've said, badass! :D
Oh god, Cloud Rapes Lightning.

The way he sat down on her was the funniest **** ever.

MigsRZXAStylish

Even though I love some of the funny **** that you can pull off in MMD, I still find it Hilarious that Cloud literally defied the laws of a human body and sat down on her like that.
Same goes for vice-versa. I think Lightning is even manlier than Cloud. In fact, she might toughen him up just like she did with Hope (but I still don't like Hope x Lightning) and make a real man out of him.

Here's more fanart of my OTP:

tumblr_lqejceGstV1qglb4yo1_500.jpg

Cloud_and_Lightning_Wall_by_LoveLoki.jpg

2844e7ad.jpg

This one is one of my faves I've seen around here in DA. If you type in "Cloud Strife Lightning" in the search box, this is the first art that comes out as one of the results:
FF7xFF13__Lightning_and_Cloud_by_meru_chan.jpg

Oh, this is one of my more personal fav CloudxLightning fanart made with MikuMikuDance:
stop_living_in_the_past_by_sakurastrife-d51rh5s.jpg

It also alludes to a certain scene in FFXIII. Care to guess what that scene is?

MigsRZXAStylish

Sorry for double-posting; looks like my limit on posting media has been reached...

Now onto my OTP using their official Play Arts:
KH Cloud and FFXIII Lightning
KH_Cloud_x_Light_by_OOTrishOO.jpg

KH_Cloud_x_Light_V2_by_OOTrishOO.jpg

Just the same area, but with differences.

Same from above, but this one is inspired from the famous painting "The Creation of Adam".
Light_x_Cloud__Drifting_Apart_by_OOTrishOO.jpg

Play Arts Kai Dissidia Cloud and FFXIII-2 Lightning gettin' some lovin'!
cloudxlightning_by_kevsaxelle-d5iibar.jpg

Play Arts Advent Children Cloud and FFXIII Lightning riding off on Cloud's Fenrir:
Partners_in_Crime_by_dytadytadyta.jpg

Partners_in_Crime_2_0_by_dytadytadyta.jpg

I love them riding off to victory! Go guys! :)

BLACKSWIPE

Same goes for vice-versa. I think Lightning is even manlier than Cloud. In fact, she might toughen him up just like she did with Hope (but I still don't like Hope x Lightning) and make a real man out of him.

Here's more fanart of my OTP:

tumblr_lqejceGstV1qglb4yo1_500.jpg

DAMN. Hot damn, **** what I said earlier about them being friends.

Sorry Cloud, you ain't wearing these pants in dis here relationship!

I find this incredibly hot.

Kill me now.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Gosh, the Cloud x Lightning works so well more so than Cloud x Tifa it's not even funny.

I have always believed that it's really Sieghart x Tifa <3

Top Bottom