• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your OTP (One True Pairing): Show it off!

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
This is the OTP thread. Brag about your OTP's and ****.
I think I'm going crazy from cutness!NXSAIOHDXAODSHBO
You guys ALL have a pairing that you just can't get enough of. So go ahead and show it off!

SOMOTHERFUCKINGDESUKAWAII

tumblr_mo56unICPd1qhzyd1o9_1280.png

I ship these two so hard. Oh my god. It's been awhile since I've gotten into yuri ship (I have no problem with it nor do I have one with Yaoi). After watching the Attack on Titan Anime with my dad I decided to read the manga a little more. (We make that a father/daughter thing now, I'm so proud of myself for getting my dad to actually enjoy an anime. It's awesome being able to obsess over an anime/manga with someone that you're really close to.)

Before long I had read all the way up into the more recent chapters, and I'm now completely obsessed with these two. THEY ARE PERFECT FOR ONE ANOTHER.

MY OTP IS SO MOTHERFUCKINGDESUKAWAII...

WHY DID I MAKE THIS THREAD?

I DON'T KNOW, BUT MY SHIP IS ****INGPERFECT.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Really? It's showing up fine on my computer. :O Hold on a sec. *fixes*
Oh god.

You know that would be hilariously adorable, and that it wouldn't work.
I can easily seeing it being hilariously one-sided, with Dante attempting to kiss Lightning, her hands keeping his head away from his face. She would obviously group him and Snow together in the same group.

(Also, the new Snow is looking positively awesome. I never did hate Snow, I just found him just a little bit TOO silly at times. Much how I feel with DMC3 Dante at times. But damn, I like your new look Snow. You look like quite the dashing badass!

LRFFXIII_Snow_Villiers.png

Meg

Oh god.

You know that would be hilariously adorable, and that it wouldn't work.
I can easily seeing it being hilariously one-sided, with Dante attempting to kiss Lightning, her hands keeping his head away from his face. She would obviously group him and Snow together in the same group.

(Also, the new Snow is looking positively awesome. I never did hate Snow, I just found him just a little bit TOO silly at times. Much how I feel with DMC3 Dante at times. But damn, I like your new look Snow. You look like quite the dashing badass!
And Lightning could punch him to her heart's content because Dante will just heal right away. :lol: PERFECT!

IncarnatedDemon

About Hinata, the reason she becomes depressed when Naruto saves her from danger is because when she was deemed useless by her father at young age.
After training Hinata, Hiashi (her father), at one point decided Hinata was not qualified to be heir/head of Hyuuga clan because of her slow progression. So he made Hinata's younger sister Hanabi the heir and dismissed Hinata.

And we see in a scene Hiashi talking to Kurenai (a squad leader), and Kurenai tells Hiashi "If Hinata comes with me to missions there is a risk of death".
Hinata being daughter of a noble clan.

Yet Hiashi said "Do as you please with her. Hyuuga do not need somoene useless like her".

Hence Hinata feels that in order to mean something to Naruto, whom she loves (as friend or romance is irelevant), she must be useful i.e strong.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
And Lightning could punch him to her heart's content because Dante will just heal right away. :lol: PERFECT!
Throw Dante anything against him. He'll just heal up with no hassle. Pain means little to him... Lightning does Army of One? Dante gets up. Lightning receives Etro's powers and does Legion of One? He's still up!

Now, for my OTP?
It's an FF crack pairing. After getting tired of all the crap I've been hearing between them, it's time I take a stand and show they're two different people with many similarities (not exactly on their physique and appearance, especially the facial resemblance) and I think they're awesome together side-by-side.
So here it is:
1357524522110.jpg

lightning_x_cloud_back_to_back_by_ghost_of_shoichi-d4gyvmc.jpg

cloud_x_lightning_by_ladylionhart-d2yj7fl.jpg

Yeah. I pair these two up. They're my OTP! :D

As for Dante, only one woman that might charm him up:
Bayonetta-Game-Bayonetta.jpg

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Amy and Rory from Doctor who- The quiet/stable guy gets the girl. Awesome

Elika and the Prince- they have great chemistry. Nuff said

Noel and Serah- not really as a couple but as friends because Noel is a good influence on her as he treats her like an adult who can make her own decisions rather than a glass figurine who cant deal with things.

So i guess a way to redeem Orihime/Kyrie and their ilk is just to give hem character who impact them in positive ways.

Jake and sherry- They had a good dynamic and DMC4 done right

Straw Hat Crew- Best friends for life.

Ino-Shika-cho- Screw Naruto/sasuke/sakura. this is the team that we should watch.

Top Bottom