• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know your addicted to DMC when..

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ LMAO... Luckily I am NOT guilty of that :lol:

You know you're addicted to dmc, when you start acting like the characters in real life *Unfortunately that will either mean you end up arrested, or you end up killing yourself in some freakky way* :lol:

Keaton

Premium
LOL True!

....when you start walking around with two water pistols and a plastic sword (because you are not allowed actual guns and blades O_O)! lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol:

You know you are addicted to dmc when your only reply to "Would you like a glass of water?" is "Would you like me to ram this sword down your throat?"

Keaton

Premium
LMAO!! Nice!

...when you wake up in the middle of the night due to a nightmare about fighting Blitz and suddenly your batteries run out in the control :O!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Haha... :)

You know you're addicted to dmc when you knock on people's doors and ask if they have any demons they might want taken out :lol:

Keaton

Premium
^lmao, Ghostbusters!

...when you anwser the phone 'DevilMayCry...Demon Slayings and Exorsism, how may be of DEMONIC service?' lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol:

You know you're addicted to dmc when you jump up in the air and fire two handguns, expecting to get some hangtime :lol:

Sparda™

You see a large wall blocking your path and try Air Hiking...Concentrate demonic energy under your feet...:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol: Hilarious...

You know you're addicted to dmc, when you try to ride a motorbike up a tower in an attempt to look cool :cool: :lol:

Gilgamesh

You know your addicted when you take one and half pairs of nun chucks put it in the freezer and pretend its Cerberus. When you pull off a free ride on a random person.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
hehe...nice!

You know you're addicted to DMC when you outstretch your arm and shout "Stand still!" expecting time to slow down.:D

Koemi

half-breed
One of late: you know you are addicted when...
- you own more than one copy of, say, DMC 4 and/or 3 (ex. meaning you own several DMC4 - PC, PS3, perhaps xbox 360 too :D)
- you name your pets at home the black/gray one Ombra or Ebony, and the white/silver one Luce or Ivory

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
I’m so addicted to Devil May Cry that when I have sex with women I shout things like: “You may look like my mother… but you’ll never have her fire!” and “The time has cum, and so have I!”

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
… when you hear Rihanna sing ‘Shut up and Drive’ you immediately think of Dante sending out a ground–based shockwave projectile from Rebellion!

shutupdrivezj0.jpg

Nishiva

Living in my little world
^ lmao. XD

Hahaha.. when you can't stop playing it and remember all the lines from the cutscenes.

RedRose

Kael
you know your addicted to DMC when...

you have the anime series, the manga series and the novel series at home, you have all of the games, you have a rebellion keychain, you have the dante coat from 4, you GF has nero's, and you have a red queen replica hanging above your bed that you bought from a BDUK auction (i have issue #29)(and reason we have the coats is because we cosplay...stfu it's fun)

I'm hopefully soon going to get my gf a replica of blue rose, myself ebony and ivory as well as rebellion (though this one will be resin, but still good)

this is either addicted or borderline obsessed...idk, but i don't care either. it makes me happy.

Lithyia

The Last Goodbye~
Yay cosplaying : D ^

You know you're addicted to DMC when you got pretty bored and somehow found a shrine site of Dante or Vergil with pretty artwork by peoples (some got one hell of an imagination..), and also looking up on ebay wishing you could buy a replica sword of Red Queen and Yamato (my bf wants to buy one for me when i was joking I would stab whoever tried to break in my house xD; ), anddd having some crazy dream you were hanging out with the devil twins at some bowling alley and they were getting mad cuz you were totally beating them ~

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL, beat them at bowling, of all things, heh heh X)

You know your addicted to DMC when you hear Dante's ****y voice in your head nearly all the time.

You know your addicted to DMC when you actually grow fond of strawberry sundaes even though you'd really rather have the caramel flavour.

You know your addicted to DMC when you actually want to try have a pair of twins so you can name them Dante and Vergil. (HA! Madness!)

You know your addicted to DMC when you stay up until 3 am writing fanfiction about them.

You know your addicted to DMC when you sulk and mope and burst into tears in sudden spurts when you somehow lost your DMC4 disc, until everyone else in the house gets so fed up with you that they go buy you another one just to get you stop moping.

You know your addicted to DMC when you start trying to draw the manga.

You know your addicted to DMC when you stalk guys with that right shade of blonde hair...they don't come along that often, mind you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom