• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know your addicted to DMC when..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
When you have a dream about having an epic sword fight with Vergil that is suspiciously set to a musical theme.

On the bright side I discovered that Vergil has a lovely singing voice :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
When you think it's super cool to wear pin striped short shorts and a top that shows off all of your "goodies" :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Vergil'sB*tch;246074 said:
When you go onto ebay and start looking for nipple straps.

Rofl :lol: :lol:

When you think you have mad skillz like Dante...and end up breaking your neck o_O

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
tremor;246084 said:
Rofl :lol: :lol:

When you think you have mad skillz like Dante...and end up breaking your neck o_O

That deserves a Darwin Award! :lol:

When you close your eyes and you can see the demons you just spent all night fighting flash around in your head

aoshi

Some more:

1)When u dare buy a console when everyone is against your choice of purchase to play old DMC games again.
2)When u start spanking bosses and peers for their ignorance or ridiculous claims.(with logical reasons)

S1RKA

When your username on this forum implies you are one of the character's from DMC's b*tch ;P

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
When you think a diamond will give you demonic power, a sapphire will give you more life, and an amethyst will give you more magical power.

beyondcrimson

may contain nuts
I'm as guilty ass all hell of most of the things posted so far.

And would like to add that I've recently bought a pair of bearded dragons and I cant make up my mind if They are gonna be Dante and Virgil or Dante and Nero.
Such hard choices in life...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
You know you're addicted to DMC when:
- You don't play any games aside from DMC
- Most of all your favourite videos on YT are DMC amv's
- You habitually go look for the anime at the video store and leave in a huff of disgust when they don't have it
- You go straight to the DMC cover at the game store and drool over it before putting it back and going to find whatever game you went in there for in the first place
- Your fanart collection on facebook outweighs your family photos by miles >.<
- You want to have twins and name them Dante and Vergil
- When you can't have your DMC fix, you crave pizza/strawberry sundaes
- When you step into the lounge and your kids automatically point at the TV and go 'Dante! Mommy, Dante!' and you go 'Oh alright, how could I say no?'
- When you think you've found a secret room in DMC4 where Vergil is hiding and you keep trying to break through the solid wall with Nero

...Guilty of all of the above. ^_^

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
When you constantly say "This party's gettin' craz-ay" like Dante...over the smallest things too.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Using the phrase "I only take special _________, if you know what I mean" in a corny voice is probably my worst affliction at the moment. It's his fault. He laughs, therefore I do it more.

Also, the line about "any dirty job". Overdoing that a bit as well. Along with bad lines from Resident Evil 1.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Haha

"Jill! Don't open that door!"

"Hah, you almost got turned into a Jill Sandwich" - "Haha, I know!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom