• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know your addicted to DMC when..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
Koemi;107782 said:
or....
- start saying "jackpot" when you busted your opponents, be them your classmates, bosses, ex... whatever
- seriously thinking about naming your kids Dante or Vergil
- pondering what on earth is The Divine Comedy

will come up with more when i'm done with my work today

im guity of naming a kid Dante...

Devilishly Zane

Haven;108817 said:
You know your addicted to DMC when you plan a trip to Fortuna.
LOL I have one too add. You know your addicted when you try to find/start a religion that worships Sparda, Vergil, Dante, Nero, or any other DMC character.

ManOfMayhem

This thread is so cool I thought of another one. You are addicted to DMC when you try running down a huge building and killing small creatures on your way down ^^ lol.

Koemi

half-breed
practicing swordplay (high time, stinger, drive, over drive...) whenever you get your hands on some long sticks (bloom, crane, flute, branch, stick...), and dance like twosome time and/or firework when you're in a party.

you're afraid of killing a big spider - in fear of little white spiders will come out of its corpse. =]

addicted to a diet of pizza with no olives

your friends start realizing lately, you've been rubbing people the wrong way more often.

you search in wikipedia about all those weapons' info: from semi-auto pistol to that-german-name-for-rebellion-type-sword.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You know you're addicted to Dmc, when you believe that your friend may be a creation of Mundus :lol:

Keaton

Premium
...when you look at Menequins and Dolls with a desire to DESTROY THEM ALL THE RELENTLESS DEMONIC CREATIONS!!!! >.<!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
LMAO...

You know you are addicted to dmc, when you believe all islands must be demonic :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You know you're addicted to dmc, when you start phoning random people and start to scream "what you think is dmc's password" down the phone.

Keaton

Premium
^lol!

...when you put a tarantular into the oven believing that you can make a giant demonic general whom will serve your every will... but instead, makes a nice topping on your demonic toast!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ LMAO...

You know you're addicted to dmc when you think that owning a red or blue trench coat will practically make you immortal :lol:

Keaton

Premium
LMAO! So sad that I know people RT whom believe that ¬.¬;

...when you try and Awaken your Devil Trigger by getting a sibling to stab you repeatedly >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom