• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WTF BLITZ!?!?

Did you know about this?

• Yeah it happened to me before

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Yeah I knew of it but never saw it happened to me

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No what the hell is this?

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Honestly ill prolly go with shooting off an overdrive right away then switching to the pandora laser and firing right away then jumping into the air and pandora dreadnaught missle after that switch to tirckster get in close and use lucifer on his head and swordmaster with rebellion trickster away and use overdrive and the laser again drop him run up with trickster and lucifer him as much as possible and rebellion to fully drop him down then real impact and over drive and probably finish by dt and stringer under his legs jump up behind him and dreadnaught and then back away to laser and overdrive again

do whatever you feel comfortable with dude but if u learn to jc you can kill him in around 30-40 seconds or less in some cases

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
time the enemy step right or ypu will keep dropping after the 3rd hit of the aerial rave is a good time to do it after the enemy step you can either switch to yamato to use that or restart rebellions aerial rave if you switch to yamato use it once then enemy step from here you can rqve again or you can use gilgamesh or lucifer while doing all this trickster to avoid attacks or royal guard them

LOL keep forgetting about yamato and dark slayer

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
see i dont like getting close with berial i perfer a ranged combat with him more then anything but thats just me

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm doing it ao long I do the moves without a thought since you like nero you should learn his advanced juggles and cancels

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i like to toy with my enemies tjats why i like to get up close to bosses and juggle regular demons in the air helplessly but everyone has a different fighting style sure

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I'm doing it ao long I do the moves without a thought since you like nero you should learn his advanced juggles and cancels

Yah ill have to at some point i just hate fighting him in close combat mid to long range works better for me however with the viper and the toad i get right close and personal some with credo lol i dont even give credo room to breathe

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
echidna is easy to take down with the right strategies if you want to learn to jc with nero pm me on xbox we are hijacking the threads a bit on here

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
now fighting berial with nero i use maximum bet and x3 charge shot then db up to his head hit him a few times then air hike and x3 shot again to get some distance then maximum bet again drop him combo the hell out of his face then db combo and x3 shot and final maximum bet

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
there is a,super fast way to take down berial with nero too thats easier than all that but use whatever works for you man

Top Bottom