• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WTF BLITZ!?!?

Did you know about this?

• Yeah it happened to me before

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Yeah I knew of it but never saw it happened to me

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No what the hell is this?

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
it doesnt give much style points for instand killing or stunning all enemies on screen you get way more points taking out enemies individually but its up to you how you use it i dnt use it and haven't for ages i only use the gattling gun with pandora for inertia and the odd time i use the blade shuriken style boomerang move

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
it doesnt give much style points for instand killing or stunning all enemies on screen you get way more points taking out enemies individually but its up to you how you use it i dnt use it and haven't for ages i only use the gattling gun with pandora for inertia and the odd time i use the blade shuriken style boomerang move

How do you use that???????

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
check out the in game move list dude it shows the buttons needed to be pressed and little clips of the moves for guns and devil arms and styles

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
check out the in game move list dude it shows the buttons needed to be pressed and little clips of the moves for guns and devil arms and styles

I never used pandora in my first run through so im not up to speed..yet lol

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
there are good moves for all weapons like the summoned sword things from lucifer i love positioning them around berials head and blowing them up ha

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
there are good moves for all weapons like the summoned sword things from lucifer i love positioning them around berials head and blowing them up ha

Yah i plan on using lucifer and getting used to it do you know how the pandora laser does agaisnt him?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
it does okay dude yamato and lucifer with jc on his head do the most damage and when he drops dri or lucifer explosions but u can try the laser it only takes a little health though

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
it does okay dude yamato and lucifer with jc on his head do the most damage and when he drops dri or lucifer explosions but u can try the laser it only takes a little health though

I forgot about dark slayer and yamato..normally with berial with dante i use over drive and the the pandora laser to drop him and then rebellion or gilgamesh to hammer his health but lucifer sounds promising

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i mean using them in the air continuously enemy stepping off him and hitting him switchig weapons and staying in the air i only touch the ground to do dri

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
learn to use trickster enemy step and swordmaster to your advantage its npt too advanced so little practice and you will get it down then enemy step attack til ur dropping enemy step attack etc with either rebellion or yamato with the style button stick to one weapon at first you can learn to weapon and style switch on the fly fast later

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
learn to use trickster enemy step and swordmaster to your advantage its npt too advanced so little practice and you will get it down then enemy step attack til ur dropping enemy step attack etc with either rebellion or yamato with the style button stick to one weapon at first you can learn to weapon and style switch on the fly fast later

KK

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman

Honestly ill prolly go with shooting off an overdrive right away then switching to the pandora laser and firing right away then jumping into the air and pandora dreadnaught missle after that switch to tirckster get in close and use lucifer on his head and swordmaster with rebellion trickster away and use overdrive and the laser again drop him run up with trickster and lucifer him as much as possible and rebellion to fully drop him down then real impact and over drive and probably finish by dt and stringer under his legs jump up behind him and dreadnaught and then back away to laser and overdrive again

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
time the enemy step right or ypu will keep dropping after the 3rd hit of the aerial rave is a good time to do it after the enemy step you can either switch to yamato to use that or restart rebellions aerial rave if you switch to yamato use it once then enemy step from here you can rqve again or you can use gilgamesh or lucifer while doing all this trickster to avoid attacks or royal guard them

Top Bottom