• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would You Pay A Girl to Play Halo With You?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^The government is already a brothel and us citizens are in the S&M chambers,every day.Politicians are in the special chambers and finally those "few" are the owners of the brothel laugh seeing us struggle there.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Not putting "unfortunately" in your sentence makes you veeeeeery suspicious.HMMMMMMMM......[Puts on Sherlock Holmes attire.]It's time to investigate...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Don't try to hide little miss.I knew from the very begging who the culprit is.And it's-[siren's are heard.The madhouse cars are trying to catch Devil Bane.]

OH CRAP!I thought I had gotten away for sure this time.Later'gaterZ!

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
first we were on topic then were on about money then brothel now crime investigation?

so....about the thread?

......i got nothing

Meg

Just for you, demon genral!
That's gotta be creepy playing games with some random stupid guy that's probably gross, perverted, sad, pathetic, or SOME combination. And could you imagine being a girl that got rejected by that. "Sorry, you're not pretty enough to play games with losers."
Heck all this really is making guys think they can accomplish something by sitting on their butts all day. I mean first it was just the sense of accomplishment that came from playing games and thinking you actually did something. Now its like, "Hey you can get girls!" Ugh.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
It's called the "Otaku syndrome".[It works everywhere in the world except Japan.There it is part of the "Hikikomori syndrome" or just losers.]

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/99554-Gamecrush-com-Goes-Down

On a note entirely related to the topic of this threat, HAH!
GameCrush went down due to "incredible" user response. Sigh, people really are that desperate apparently, I'm disgusted to be associated with that crowd of gamers.

Unfortunately it's not the end of GameCrush, they're waiting until they can drop the cash for bigger servers to handle the overwhelming traffic...

Sad, pathetic man-children...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Angelo Credo;211225 said:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/99554-Gamecrush-com-Goes-Down
Unfortunately it's not the end of GameCrush, they're waiting until they can drop the cash for bigger servers to handle the overwhelming traffic...

Sad, pathetic man-children...

Well...cr@p!Then again you can't have everything you want in life.And remember : THIS IS TODAY"S SOCIETY.[Said in an american program announcer,loud voice.]Enjoy.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Just for power,facepalm with one hand on top of another with force.It creates a great sound effect as abonus.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
This is seriously retarded. How many people signed up for this crap?! I swear, some people have no lives... At least I'm not desperate, people! I can't believe I'm to be associated with these creeps...

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
That money would be better spent at the pub buying drink & meeting real women. Instead of talking to a game character with a womans voice, for all they know it could be some old hag playing halo with them pretending to be 20.

Top Bottom