• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would You Pay A Girl to Play Halo With You?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ Was that sarcasm? If so, it's kind of hard to read sarcasm over the internet...

I never said I liked Miley Cyrus' music either. She's just HAWT. (This coming from the guy who loves lizard women... And drew one...)

aka958

Don't trust people
Sparda, the xbox ain't all that bad. I mean, it kinda sucks (really sucks) compared to other gaming consoles but it is still a so-so console and way better than the wii.
But stupid thing requires me to pay for playing online? What the f*ck is that kind of crap? Thinking of those poor bastards playing Final fantasy XI on the 360 that gotta pay two monthly fee's just to play it...

Miley cyrus = the most gigantic epic fail... Sorry, one of the most gigantic fails in history counting lots of other fails made by disney.

On topic though.
That... That is incredibly stupid... Who the hell would do that for 6 to 10 minutes of friggin' talk to some complete stranger that you may find attractive and just wants to get a hold of your money?! Did someone hit his/her head from a fall of 10 metres and incredibly survived with this stupid idea suddenly stuck up in his/her brain?

But it is a great way to milk desperate, extremely lonely, idiotic and stupid retards for money.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
aka958;210425 said:
On topic though.
That... That is incredibly stupid... Who the hell would do that for 6 to 10 minutes of friggin' talk to some complete stranger that you may find attractive and just wants to get a hold of your money?! Did someone hit his/her head from a fall of 10 metres and incredibly survived with this stupid idea suddenly stuck up in his/her brain?

But it is a great way to milk desperate, extremely lonely, idiotic and stupid retards for money.

This whole thing is basically prostitution, you're shelling out money for a pretty face and a pretty body, the problem being there seems to be a distinct lack of any sort of happy ending.

I think you may be right, someone must have hit their head bloody hard to think this was a bright idea, government depopulation list please.

aka958

Don't trust people
:O If they are good at what? The game?

They didn't have any game I favor in that stupid list... Who has a playdate with killing UFO's or participating in a war?

As you said Credo, it's like prostitution but without a happy ending and for now legal.

That makes me wonder, why is prostitution illegal? And why do cops pretends to be a prostitute just to attract someone and encourage them into doing it and then arrest them? It doesn't makes sense, why isn't the cop arrested for taking the first step forward?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
aka958;210452 said:
As you said Credo, it's like prostitution but without a happy ending and for now legal.

That makes me wonder, why is prostitution illegal? And why do cops pretends to be a prostitute just to attract someone and encourage them into doing it and then arrest them? It doesn't makes sense, why isn't the cop arrested for taking the first step forward?

Because the law is so contradictory and hypocritical that it just amuses me these days, it's less a force to fear and more one to ridicule and mock. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
What? Don't go that awesome on me, I don't have the vocabulary for that...

contradictory = motstridiga

hypocritical = hycklande

Hmm... "För att lagen är så motstridig och hycklande att det roar mig de här dagarna, det är mindre våld till rädsla och mer förlöjliga och håna."

Still doesn't makes sense, at all... What did you mean? But is that the answer to why prostitution is illegal or why cops encourage people to accept their false offer and then arrest them?

Swedish, it sounds so ridiculous to me... Can't even watch a swedish movie when the actors are trying to be serious but it sounds so, stupid...

aka958

Don't trust people
But why should they use violence and fear? That is how a tyrant does it's work! They should use, JUSTICE!!!

I think we may have been straying from the topic...

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
why pay for a girl to play give her something else i dont know but it cant be anything rude to the creators of this site or they close this thread(cant live without money)$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
lol, wut?

My dear, we can live fine without the "money" this particular thread is so obviously generating :rolleyes:

As for prostitution, the law is complex in the UK, at least. It's not illegal, strictly speaking, to pay/receive money for sex. Openly touting for business is what will get you arrested.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
That has always confused me...
Apparently you can get into more trouble if money has actually changed hands.
I mean, technically, if someone is caught touting for business, then it is illegal?
ARGH MY HEAD!!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
It's just illegal to make any cash without giving the UK government a cut. :lol:

Top Bottom