• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would You Pay A Girl to Play Halo With You?

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
WTF WOW XD. I'm not that damned nerdy. I'm not going to pay some random chick that I've never met before and will probably never meet, to play a game with me. That's retarded. And I'm 16. This kind of thing is appealing to most guys my age. I'll stick with searching, not paying.

Meg

Uh...wow. Yeah, i'd loved to get paid to play games, but not like that. that's really stupid and guys that do that have no life.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I'm thinking it's a site for fat, ugly, can't get a girl gamer guys to pay to see some tits whilst playing GoW3. I mean, really, it's like AdultFriendFinder, but for gamers. It's sick and disgusting and even albeit sexist, if you ask me.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Two words. HELL NO. End of discussion. Even I, the furryXfurry/scalyXscaly searcher/artist, would not pay a chick to play a game with me that I don't even like. Yes, I don't like Halo. You should've SEEN the backlash on the other forum I said that on... They said Metroid ripped off of Halo? Metroid came out in the eighties! Jebus, people...

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Who said Metroid ripped off of Halo? I must have quit looking at that thread. The only thing I ever said was that I couldn't understand why people disliked Halo so much. I mean, I can understand people not liking the look, or the multiplayer, or even just the controls...but that stuff is all really unimportant in the face of a good story, and my friend, Halo has a bomb ass story.

But that's not what this thread is about, even though I'm using this thread to convey my thoughts into a defense for a game that a large quantity of people do not like xD

Anyway, DT, the actual question was, would you pay a girl to play a game with you period. Not just Halo. And it actually wasn't just playing games, it was video chatting too.

I'm thinking it's a site for fat, ugly, can't get a girl gamer guys to pay to see some tits whilst playing GoW3.

Incomplete Dani

^Agreed. Although, I think I'd love to be one of those fat, ugly guys right now...because I reeeeeeeeally want Gears of War 3 (Unless you're actually speaking of God of War 3, in which case, I already own that XD)

By the way...that fat ugly guy + Gears 3 equation contains no online flirting with random womenzez...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Unless she is your girlfriend,you go to the aracdes and play the cr@ps out of old games like SFII,Tekken and II etc and she runs out of money,sure!Why not?The reverse happens too...albeit this being limited to "my generation".[Ps : It only works in my country.Don't try to figure it out.We are pretty odd when it comes down to video game arcades...]

Other than tha,why should one do it?I cannot answer that.However I can say one thing to those who do that : you are NOT gonna get a GF like that,much less a friend.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Indeed, and that's exactly why this thing is a rip off. Most of these poor guys are only actually going to pay money because they want to get a girlfriend for ten bucks. It won't happen. And it makes me sad that there are that many stupid people out there that think it would.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
How utterly, laughably and outstandingly pathetic.

Though that article gave me the lol I need at 9 in the morning to make this a bearable day, it's so damn pathetic that...Wow.
Any guy who willingly signs up to that just...They're going on the Government Depopulation List, they're not even getting a chance to appeal it because anyone quite that desperate should not be allowed to reproduce.

Also, why the hell would I pay for a girl to play a game with me when I can just phone one of my closest friends and get her round for a few games and a few drinks? :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'll only pay her if she's hawt. Otherwise it's not worth the effort.

But I won't bother with their written content on their site...everyone knows women have the brains of a squirrel so it would all be PMS-related gibberish or whatever. They should just leave it as a boobs or GTFO kind of set-up.

now let's see how many females here get all offended by this :rolleyes:

iry

If the girl is Miranda and Mirasa from Victoria secrets, Miley Cyrus or Megan Fox hell yeah!:p

If not, hell no...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Angel;209828 said:
I'll only pay her if she's hawt. Otherwise it's not worth the effort.

But I won't bother with their written content on their site...everyone knows women have the brains of a squirrel so it would all be PMS-related gibberish or whatever. They should just leave it as a boobs or GTFO kind of set-up.

now let's see how many females here get all offended by this :rolleyes:
I lol'd. ._.

Miley Cyrus sucks ass. Selena Gomez FTFW!

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
@ people disliking Miley Cyrus:

Just so you know, I wasn't saying ftw for her music.
I think she's hawt. And before you get all judgmental on me, it's okay. I'm actually a year or two younger than her XD

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I heard about this. :lol: Time to extort some cash off my buddies on MW2!

iry

omfg, i forgot to mention selana gomez..!

But people who thinks miley is ugly got bad taste. How can people posible say that shes ugly...?
2010mileycyruswall.jpg

and demi lovato is hot too!

Top Bottom