• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would You Pay A Girl to Play Halo With You?

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Dantenero;225180 said:

Same here. I either would play it alone or find someone who likes it and would like to play it with me. I wouldn't waste my money on someone who would suck at it or something.

Meg

Nicodemus Zamoran;225298 said:
Same here. I either would play it alone or find someone who likes it and would like to play it with me. I wouldn't waste my money on someone who would suck at it or something.

Hey hey hey! Just because its a girl doesn't necessarily mean they suck at games.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
I am talking about having to pay one to play it. Wouldn't she want to play halo without being payed to do so if she was actually someone who would do so? No offense to girls, though. I am just saying that those who need to be payed to do so probably don't know how the game works.

Meg

Nicodemus Zamoran;225450 said:
I am talking about having to pay one to play it. Wouldn't she want to play halo without being payed to do so if she was actually someone who would do so? No offense to girls, though. I am just saying that those who need to be payed to do so probably don't know how the game works.

Or maybe they know exactly how it works and figure why not get payed to play a game they love? or maybe they're all crazy! Maybe they think playing with some loser that can't get dates is funny? WHO KNOWS!

CloudStryker

Surviving
^Lol, got raged at.
No, i wouldn't pay a girl to play halo with me.
Mostly cause you couldn't get ME to play that game if you payed me.
Not again anyway.

aka958

Don't trust people
I wouldn't either. If I were the one getting paid then maybe.

I hate Halo, and I wouldn't want the game for free, why would I pay to play it?

Meg

I don't know Halo isn't that bad. granted i only played it for a day at my friend's house a few years ago. but it was fun.i like killzone better though:p

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd never pay for this. And one session is only 10 minutes, that's enough for a game of solitaire but hardly any real game.

@aka958:
aka958;210464 said:
What? Don't go that awesome on me, I don't have the vocabulary for that...

contradictory = motstridiga

hypocritical = hycklande

Hmm... "För att lagen är så motstridig och hycklande att det roar mig de här dagarna, det är mindre våld till rädsla och mer förlöjliga och håna."

Still doesn't makes sense, at all... What did you mean? But is that the answer to why prostitution is illegal or why cops encourage people to accept their false offer and then arrest them?

Swedish, it sounds so ridiculous to me... Can't even watch a swedish movie when the actors are trying to be serious but it sounds so, stupid...
Är du verkligen svensk? (Are you really Swedish?)

Vergil'sB*tch;210606 said:
That has always confused me...
Apparently you can get into more trouble if money has actually changed hands.
I mean, technically, if someone is caught touting for business, then it is illegal?
ARGH MY HEAD!!
So don't pay with money. Bartering won't get you in conflict with the law at all. ^_^

Lexy;210621 said:
It's just illegal to make any cash without giving the UK government a cut. :lol:
What were they thinking about when they passed that law? They made the Queen a reluctant pimp. But she maybe signed the law. And in that case..... :huh:

Top Bottom