• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

would you like nero to be on dmc5

B786

i dont y sum of u people hate nero, i agree with all of u that vergil is better than nero, which is true, but think about it, since capcom have brung nero, it has made the story more interesting (though sum of u r annoyed and frustated about nero, but think about it, nero may have connections with vergil or sparda, if any of u hav played dmc 4 and understood the story, nero may be a major part in dante, vergil and sparda's life, but jus like sum of u, if capcom dont bring vergil back, i will be annoyed, obiviously they're gona keep dante, but also nero shud stay

Zato-OW

King
Well i posted that for the later chatting in that topic. We already settled the one about who's stronger. Its just a bunch of stuff about who Nero is and whats his place in the future and Vergil ect ect...

Sparda™

Zato-OW;109537 said:
Well i posted that for the later chatting in that topic. We already settled the one about who's stronger. Its just a bunch of stuff about who Nero is and whats his place in the future and Vergil ect ect...

Well, yeah, but still, that stuff is seen in every Devil May Cry discussion board around the Internet - even here.

Zato-OW

King
Well its annoying here because there is too many Vergil fanboys so you cant really get your point across. So i put that there so people could actually get a different view of other peoples theories to get this board going again.

Koemi

half-breed
oh just stay cool Zato - we'll see what's gonna happen when I graduate in 3 years =] those are some nice ideas and few of them I liked a lot, but speculations are speculations. it's fun to read, just don't expect too much - that's what happened when DMC2 came out

Top Bottom