• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

would you like nero to be on dmc5

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I would love for Nero to be in Devil May Cry 5!! Yes, yes, yes!!!

That sounded... rude...

However, if I had to choose between Nero and Vergil then I would definitely have to choose Vergil to be in Devil May Cry 5. Sorry, Nero! :p

Sparda™

^ Huh?!:huh:

Vergil>>>>>>>>>>Nero...That's the law of Devil May Cry! If you ain't obeying this law, you ain't a Devil May Cry fan!;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nero only looks cool, because they've modelled him on existing characters... Dante and Vergil :duh:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
lmao... Yes, because of what I said above...

If he looks cool because he is modelled on existing characters... Then he isn't really needed at all... They may as well've just brought Vergil back...

Zato-OW

King
They won't kill Nero off. Kobayashi has already said he is here to stay plus he also said this was a character he created so he may like him more then Dante in the future.(Dante is his favorite character because he had a part in making him, and didn't say anything on Vergil because he wasn't on that project of DMC3 where he actually has a personality.)Also he got very annoyed with people keep asking about Vergil when he wanted everyone to focus on Dante and Nero. I'm thinking he dislikes Vergil because of his cliche personality.

New DMC Player

I like Nero. I wouldnt mind seeing his character arc explored in DMC5. Im a softy too I thought the love story was nice in DMC4.

evilweevle

how many variations of the 'do you like nero' thread do we need? its pretty obvious who does and who doesnt like nero by now.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I don't remember if I answered here before but since many things changed my opinion on Nero I may as well re-answer.

I firstly liked Nero a bit. No I don't really care about him. I actually like Lady (as a character) way more than Nero. (Well maybe more than just because of her character:p)
So since Nero shadowed EVERY single nice DMC character in DMC4, I'd prefer if he had a minor role in DMC5. If DMC6 is huge and has "room" for everyone, then I wouldn't mind having to play with him as well. But for now I want more Dante/Vergil/Lady/Sparda stuff:p

Sparda™

Tony_Redgrave;100723 said:
I don't remember if I answered here before but since many things changed my opinion on Nero I may as well re-answer.

I firstly liked Nero a bit. No I don't really care about him. I actually like Lady (as a character) way more than Nero. (Well maybe more than just because of her character:p)
So since Nero shadowed EVERY single nice DMC character in DMC4, I'd prefer if he had a minor role in DMC5. If DMC6 is huge and has "room" for everyone, then I wouldn't mind having to play with him as well. But for now I want more Dante/Vergil/Lady/Sparda stuff:p

I'm totally with you...:lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I want capcom to tell us what the hell is going on between Dante and Trish...lol...I don't want to guess anymore. LOL..I hope I'm not wrong about them...LoL again.

Zato-OW

King
They already did. Friendship,kinda like brother and sister relationship. Lady is like a good friend to Dante as well she rack up special jobs for Dante. But they both seem to always get Dante into debt.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;100850 said:
They already did. Friendship,kinda like brother and sister relationship. Lady is like a good friend to Dante as well she rack up special jobs for Dante. But they both seem to always get Dante into debt.

In Devil May Cry 4, Dante is rich. That's why he ignores the payment Lady gave them.

Top Bottom