• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

would you like nero to be on dmc5

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You hate him, and so do I

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well... you expected right :) good job sticking to club rules...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I don't give a damn if he's in dmc 5 or not..i just don't want him as the main character again. you guys know i hate him.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I think that he should go, the characters so far from the games havent continued to make a 2nd game, so i doubt it, but if he is, then i hope its like vergil is DMC3SE and an optional playability

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Black Angel;98873 said:
^Anti Nero? Ur getting a bit obsessive or are you just trying to **** me off?

WTF? I'm just a strong hater... It has nothing to do with you...

Sicktress

Artist
YES!! I think I'll lose my mind if they don't.. why introduce a character if you're not going to keep him? Just to mess with me!! ARGHH CAPCOM! I mean they introduced Vergil, then kind of have him in DMC4, so some mention of Nero at least.

Sparda™

Want It or not, people of the Devil May Cry communities around the world, Nero's gonna be in Devil May Cry 5.^_^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Whether we like it or not, Nero's going to be in the next game, frankly it doesn't bother me so long as Vergil makes an appearence in some way or form and so long as the ENTIRE story doesn't revolve around Nero.

I can't quite understand the crusader like warfare and hatred against Nero, sure, he's not the best of characters, but you can't deny the fact that, by this stage, Capcom really ARE scraping the bottom of the barrel for game ideas, a new character was that lease of life that the game needed to continue.

Frankly, I want to find out more about him, where he's from, what his place is in the storyline, the usual, just so it doesn't seem like Capcom threw in Nero as a token character.

I'm sorry to say, but it's almost as if a significant portion of this forum has gone the way of fanboyism/fangirlism for Dante, no one likes a random newcomer, especially when you've played the series for so long, that much I can attest to, but when I think we should give the new kid a chance and really, you have no choice.

Like it or not, Nero's here to stay.

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
Angelo Credo;99342 said:
Whether we like it or not, Nero's going to be in the next game, frankly it doesn't bother me so long as Vergil makes an appearence in some way or form and so long as the ENTIRE story doesn't revolve around Nero.

I can't quite understand the crusader like warfare and hatred against Nero, sure, he's not the best of characters, but you can't deny the fact that, by this stage, Capcom really ARE scraping the bottom of the barrel for game ideas, a new character was that lease of life that the game needed to continue.

Frankly, I want to find out more about him, where he's from, what his place is in the storyline, the usual, just so it doesn't seem like Capcom threw in Nero as a token character.

I'm sorry to say, but it's almost as if a significant portion of this forum has gone the way of fanboyism/fangirlism for Dante, no one likes a random newcomer, especially when you've played the series for so long, that much I can attest to, but when I think we should give the new kid a chance and really, you have no choice.

Like it or not, Nero's here to stay.

OMG that was beautifully said man. you took the words right out of my mouth...:D props for real

Top Bottom