• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will they make a mode harder than DMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't care about flashiness, I care about results. If something ends up looking cool, it's an unexpected bonus. I play to win, not for style.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Lerrion;221164 said:
It's boring.... the combat won't be so cool and flashy...

devil may cry is about style so every thing has the possibity to be stylish. switching weapons helps but one weapon has enough moves to be stylish on its own . think about it. how many weapons did nero have.

1 Devil Arm
1 Gun
1 weapon that can't be used without Devil Trigger.

and yet fighting as nero you can be very stylish. without switching weapons.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Dreadnought DT- style is the point of Devil May Cry. if results are gained without style you might as well play another game. style is what keeps devil may cry from being a button masher with an anime-like story.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So you're trying to get me to play differently? Sorry, but it won't happen. My play style is mine, and mine alone. Like I said, if it ends up being stylish, it's a nice bonus, but it's not needed for me.

And I don't button mash. I use different moves depending on the situation, just like any other half-decent player.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;221371 said:
So you're trying to get me to play differently? Sorry, but it won't happen. My play style is mine, and mine alone. Like I said, if it ends up being stylish, it's a nice bonus, but it's not needed for me.

And I don't button mash. I use different moves depending on the situation, just like any other half-decent player.

i never said you had to be stylish. i just said that it is the point of DMC. that may imply that i think you should be stylish. but in truth it dosn't matter to me play how you want to. the way a kid in wisconsin plays a game dosn't affect me. ( even if that kid has good ideas related to that game)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i don't think it should get too hard like heaven or hell i actually got to a good level number4 but in the sewer place a bomb just hit me

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I actually found Heaven or Hell to be extremely easy. It was Hell or Hell I had some trouble on. Still managed to beat it though.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Heaven or Hell is so easy, even using the worts weapom, come on Dance Macabre coould kill all things and give you a nice style rank

Osaka

trollololol
An even harder mode than Dante must die would mean nothing to me as I'm generally **** at most hard modes in these types of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom