• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will they make a mode harder than DMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
haven or hell is just cruel even if your super corupt vergil on dmc3se
u die in one hit

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
lets just save time and make a mode where you automaticly die as soon as you start the mission. that is what whould happen anyway with all these insane ideas.

we can call it "dante is dead" mode.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
darkslayer13;219885 said:
lets just save time and make a mode where you automaticly die as soon as you start the mission. that is what whould happen anyway with all these insane ideas.

we can call it "dante is dead" mode.

I agree. All these modes you propose (except for those on the first page) are ludicrous! It would be better to make other modes like blood palace... Or just more areas where you can fight demons....

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lerrion;220008 said:
I agree. All these modes you propose (except for those on the first page) are ludicrous! It would be better to make other modes like blood palace... Or just more areas where you can fight demons....

Thank you!

I made a different version of Bloody Palace called Bloody Valley, and you wouldn't be able to skip phases. There are only 1000, but the valley gets darker and bloodier the farther you go. At the end, depending on how good you did, the boss will have different pieces of other bosses inside it. Like if you did poorly, it'll have pieces of DMC2 bosses, and if you did really good, DMC1 bosses. I call him "Giga Amalgam".

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Why, Dread? You're saying that DMC2 bosses are weaker ? I just didn't play dmc1 so I can't tell what bosses are stronger....

Another suggestion - Challenges, or something like "Jobs" mode. After you beat the game, these challenges offer you a whole set of missions, their plot taking place AFTER the main story. Like, Dante's ordinary, less epic tasks, "another day at the office". Here's the example of such episodes:

1. Dante gets an assignment to deliver a package to a certain person. Inside the package there's something that demons want, but the package is sealed. You need to know the basis only (the customer had the password anyway and the money is good). So you start in the city near the target and have to fight for it. Then, after you get it, run like hell, cause there's a demonic horde after you, facing which equals suicide.

2. Another work requires Dante to investigate a mysterious club, where hookers disappear (yeah, a pimp got the password). You get there and enter a survival battle with a bunch of enemies.

I can make up forms and modes all day! So, If you're interested, I may continue... Or should just make another dmc5 thread - "My version..." Just say the word !

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
P.S. I finally got the "Oh snap!" rank! Yay ! Forgive my offtopic, just couldn't let it go unnoticed !:$

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You should make your own thread so we all can contribute.

I made a form called "Demonic Overload", and what happened is when you used it, Dante would become all black with knight-like armor and red energy lines pulsing over his body, like the mechs in Zone of the Enders.

He could charge demonic energy into his sword and make it ten times stronger. The catch? Demonic Overload saps the DT gauge faster than you can say "oops".

Then, in complete opposite of that, is "Angel Trigger", where Dante's knight armor becomes angelic, he grows angel wings, and his body pulses with white energy lines. The nice thing about this one is that he can fly. Not just glide, actually fly. The reduction of the DT gauge is also halved during Angel Trigger.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
I just can't picture Dante as an angel.... That won't be right.... However, the insertion of another character (aside from Nero) with this Angel Trigger, a complete opposition to the son of Sparda, is an excellent idea !

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What about the descendant of God himself? And not Jesus.

His name will be Ethen. (Pronounced Eth-en, with a soft first e.)

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I think its better for keeping this on-topic you DT and Lerrion continue in visitor messages.

On-Topic.

I would love to see a new difficulty mode, with already 4 games of DMC there are very advanced players out there.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
For all of you guys who obviously didn't know this... there is a harder mode than DMD! It's called Hell or Hell Mode guys. You get OHKO'd if you get hit, enemies don't.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Hmmm... How about one more mode. Similar to DMD or harder, but you have No devil trigger to help you out. And you get to choose only two devil arms and two ranged weapons from a wide array of tools. Once picked, you shall play with them for the rest of the mode... Or level, doesn't matter... What do you say? No DT ?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reminds me of a mode I thought of once. You could pick any three weapons from the entire series, and then go through one of the missions from any of the games with only those three weapons and no DT or healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom