• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will they make a mode harder than DMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I was thinking, they had Very Hard for DMC3:SE. What if the next step is a harder-than-DMD-mode

Maybe: 'The certaintly of death' difficulty.

The phrase "Dante must die" exerts some desparation.

The one I coined has (I think) a calmer, more menacing aura to it. In this mode all enemies will start off in DT including bosses, Dante has a smaller limit of regengerative items he can carry, even the weakest enemies take off half in a single strike (at max health augment [all blue orbs found]) , enemy speed and aggression is upgraded, Some enemies can use projectile weapons that were previously hidden. The list goes on.

The reward for beating this difficulty would be an unlimited Super-DT like in DMC2 when Dante was at blinking red life.

Sparda™

All enemies have higher level of awareness, speed of reaction is x5 times more, slow regeneration and a bit faster one for bosses, can invoke long range attacks, larger amounts of enemies in certain areas of the mission, some of these large groups of enemies appear at certain points of the boss fight to aid him and so on...^_^

I personally call this mode Prince of Darkness, just like you're in Hell itself.;)

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
that sounds really awesome and scary at the same time
because that would take me a long time to beat unless i've been playing that DMC game for like at least a week and a half
but +rep for ideas

Sparda™

Thinking of names, I'd also call It -Dante's Inferno-, in reference to Dante Aligheri's trip to Hell.

Keaton

Premium
Why not a mode where you get OHKO'd the enemies dont...and the enemies are set at DMD skill level?

Basically requires you to go through without taking a single hit.
Which would be fun, especially if in this mode the enemies Favored projectile attacks...particually Frosts :D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Nice ideas people. Rep+ for all.

Another idea for the name would be: The Undoing

Ideas: Dante's health decreases at a steady rate throughout, enemies drop green orbs but are eight times better armoured, all attack very quickly (match Dante's speed) and can team up (one can grapple Dante while the others slash savagely until Dante can use DT)

puenboy

Soldier 1st Class
Poision sick mode.

Go through the game by every enemys drops green orbs but your health is always decreasing slowly.

Baby mode.

You got normal but enemies are 1 Hit KO including boss.

Gunlord mode.

Guns only

Bladelord.

Blades only

D,C,B,A,S,SS,SSS Stylish God mode.

In order to make dammage the enemy or boss you must get the stylish rank as the mode you choose
EXAMPLE: D: Atleast stylish rank D to inflict dammage.
S: Atleast stylish rank S to inflict dammage.

Devil dammage.

Every enemy and bosses will drop white orbs when ATTACKED but you can only inflict when your'e in D.T.

Time-bomb mode.

You must complete the level within time limit or instant death and no continues and gold orbs. (Restart only)

Make them mad.

Taunt only Your'e in 1 hit ko stance. Meaning you must dodge the attack at near miss and taunt them to kill them.

THAT'S ALL!

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i think it should be called apocalypse mode ......... where your health is always decreasing and the only way o get it back is to kill demons .....

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Dante Aseroth;120629 said:
All enemies have higher level of awareness, speed of reaction is x5 times more, slow regeneration and a bit faster one for bosses, can invoke long range attacks, larger amounts of enemies in certain areas of the mission, some of these large groups of enemies appear at certain points of the boss fight to aid him and so on...^_^

I personally call this mode Prince of Darkness, just like you're in Hell itself.;)

Very nice. I like how you lightly peppered a little bit of Ninja Gaiden in there when referring to the boss fights. It would be too awesome to have all the enemies to be super intelligent. Instead of having larger amounts of enemies in certain areas they should have a large amount of enemies in every area just like in Legendary Dark Knight mode.

It would be hellishly hectic with so many enemies that have a high intelligence level, but that would be so bad.ass in my opinion.

I love that Last Devil Standing btw. Sounds wicked.^^

Nero101

Red Queen and Blue Rose
My idea

"Violent death"

Enemies have 10 times more health,you can use only 1 devil arm and 1 gun per level,guns have ammo,bosses don't have weaknesses,if you parry an attack with your devil arm 5 times in one level,it breaks and you can't use it again.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's just cruel, and it seems far too specialized for a simple difficulty change.

I think Hell or Hell is hard enough. :dry:

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Didn't people who wanted this in DMC4 do the ol' put the Nero/Dante back to the beginning taking away all of their bought abilities and playing through it handicapped? If you are not happy with DMD in 5 make up your own super handicap like using only Basic Rebellion and nothing else or playing through the game with one hand upside down.
I hope they don't bring back H+H that difficulty was just absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom