• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What kind of sword would Sparda be classified as?

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
THIS IS SPARDA!!!!!
SpardaDT.jpg
couldnt resist
That was random.

ZeroLove

i has a solution what is the Soul Edge classified as

The Soul Edge from Soul Calibur cannot be classified as anything other than a weapon, because it changes to fit its wielder. Like, if a European knight like Siegfried wields it, it will turn into a Zweihander, a two-hand sword, but if a warrior monk like Kilik should wield it, Soul Edge will change its form to match that of a bo-staff, because that is the weapon of choice Kilik has.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
i
The Soul Edge from Soul Calibur cannot be classified as anything other than a weapon, because it changes to fit its wielder. Like, if a European knight like Siegfried wields it, it will turn into a Zweihander, a two-hand sword, but if a warrior monk like Kilik should wield it, Soul Edge will change its form to match that of a bo-staff, because that is the weapon of choice Kilik has.
ment like Nightmares in soul calibur 2 it looks like the Sparda it was ment as a joke lol

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
i think that sparda (the sword) is a multi purpose greatsword that can be changed into a sythe do to it having demonic powers wich is because it is a demon sword.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I should've thought It would be along the lines of a Zweihander (like Nelos) or maybe a broadsword.
But it can transform so who knows.

Top Bottom