• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite castlevania

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Try Ori and the Blindforest.
It's on my to buy list^^
I've never realized that it was in the same genre, nice to know.
There are some games I played that kind of fall into the Metroidvania genre as well.

Valdis Story:Abyssal City
Outland
Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate
Guacamelee
Dust: An Elysian Tale

So if you're having an itch to scratch, I'd recommend Valdis and Guacamelee, both are good fun.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
1. SOTN
2. Aria of Sorrow (would have been Dawn of Sorrow, but magic seals killed it for me)
3. Lament of Innocence
4. Order of Ecclesia
5. Portrait of Ruins
6. Lords of Shadows 1 (second wasn't as good and mirror of fate was plainly bad for me)

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Great picks guys , any of ye like the fighting game castlevania judgement?
Given how much the game owes to SoulCalibur, I'm happy to say that I quite enjoyed it.

I hear a lot of people **** and moan about the character designs, but I think they're awesome. It actually features my favorite design for Simon Belmont...which is the one everyone hates.

I never understood why, given how the look still encompasses who Simon is: a proud youth with red hair and light barbarian gear. It looks a lot better than Ayami Kojima's Simon...even though I love her work on the rest of the series, but her version of Simon just looks like effeminate bondage fetish.
I am having fun playing through harmony of despair on my ps3 at the mo , great character choices
Harmony of Despair was awesome. The character selection really was great---I personally loved playing as Julius.

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
The only one ive played it Symphony of the night. And WOW its great! The way i found out about it was because i was looking through random video games songs and found "I am the wind" and i immediately fell in love with it. I want to play the others... Although castlevania seems pretty dead as of right now. And i really dont like getting into already complete game franchises. :(

Top Bottom