• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Digimon, Di-Di-Di...Digimon are the ch - Wait a sec, did I already do this joke?
A compilation of the first two Digimon movies. And a "best of" the music thoughout Digimon's history, from 1999-2006.
4tam01vm.jpg
fUtCMbGm.jpg

Also, I love Jackie Chan...all of the homo!
EqTDDwEm.jpg

Viper

Premium
Been hunting discounts lately.
Two days ago I bought a memory foam mattress, and because it had to retain shape after being in vacuum package I only got to try it out last night. Let me tell you, it was totally worth it. And I got it 50% discounted.

Today dm had 1+1 sale for some of their products, you buy two same products and pay only one.
It's bathroom stuff so I ain't gonna list it, I'll just say I brought home a bag so full of items it looked like it will burst, while leaving the amount of money that usually gets me maybe half a bag. And I also got a free wristwatch for buying two Fa products.

And then I went to a store with cheap stuff and got two notebooks, three nice plastic cups cause grandma broke the glass she drank water from, and one soft, mini carpet cause my mother liked these so much she turned them into a cover for the chairs in the kitchen and needed a third one.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
1hdz66sm.jpg

Finally tracked down the last of the Digimon games that I was after. This is a faithful recreation of the original Digimon Adventure anime for the PSP. Got it for a good price too, roughly just over £10 in the current exchange rate.

What's really great is that they managed to get all the old voice actors back...which is gonna make me feel sad knowing that Sora's voice actor passed away earlier this year from cancer. :'(

berto

I Saw the Devil
I refuse to buy this:
batman-v-superman-ultimate-edition-blu-ray-cover.jpeg

This is ugly and the lowest effort put forth. It's jut 3 pictures put together in Photoshop, not even 10 minutes of work. And why is wonder woman in the center? She's not in the title she shouldn't even be in the cover.

So I waited till this was on sale:

Now, this is a cover. It's interesting, it has composition, it shows actual effort, it's dynamic, it tells a story. I like 3D well enough but I wouldn't pay for it and as much as I like the movie I wasn't going to pay $30 for it, either. So I waited for a sale and paid $20. I'll be watching it tonight with an awesome headset.

Skagewid

@berto can you give me a copy? Maybe with this version the movie could be better , thanks to 30 min more than the original movie of the movie.

Top Bottom