• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
SXvY0Jym.jpg

The first three volumes of "Biorg Trinity" a cool sci-fi series with beautiful artwork.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Di-Di-Di...Digimon. Digimon, digital monsters, Digimon are the Champions!

wr3F7OTm.jpg

Both "Digimon World - ReDigitize" for the PSP and the recently released "Digimon World - Next Order" for the Vita. The former was never released in the West while the latter remains to be localised.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just a few books, all in Japanese. Soon I will have more books in foreign languages than I will in English. :bored:

VSFLZgJm.jpg
"Catherine" remember that PS3/Xbox 360 game by Atlus? Well this is the novelisation of that. Interestingly, it jumps around to other people's perspective rather than just Vincent's to flesh out the story.

YVHDyk0m.jpg
"The King of the Abyss" (淵の王). A book that's described as "Neo-Horror", don't know what that entails but I've always enjoyed the author's Sci-Fi novels so I thought that I'd give his horror books a try.

bjNjbN8m.jpg
"The Room of the April Witch" (四月の魔女の部屋). A short story about a witch who is confined to her room and may only have visitors one day a year. Not to be confused with the short story by Ray Bradbury. :tongue:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I JUST BOUGHT 2X RED OAK BOKKEN FROM A REGISTERED SWORD SHOP AND NOW I'M BROKE AND IT'S ONLY DAY 2 OF 31!!!!!!!!!
I've named my black matte finish bokken Sparda.
My red woodgrain bokken Eva.
New House Rule:
No one is allowed to touch Sparda or Eva unless they know how to defend themselves with it because I'm going to whoop their ass with the other.

With all that said, and with me freaking out a bit because I'm now too broke to pay for the school arts and the girl guide camp, this cost me a whole lot less to buy and will get to me within this week.

A whole lot less, you say? Less than what?

Well I sourced out the best of the best to get a quote to have a replica Coyote-A made. I mean a real shotgun, no fake cosplayish rubbish. Can you imagine Coyote-A in real life, down to the nitty gritty tiniest of details and specs (less the charge and/or demon bullets, of course). How awesome that would be.
Unfortunately I'm not rich enough to pay over 30k in pounds for it, nor do I have the patience to wait for 2 bloody years before it's complete. Se voet!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
We've got Lego hobbit, Lego marvel superheroes, Lego avengers, Lego lotr, Lego Jurassic world, Lego batman beyond Gotham and Lego Movie the game.

And a box of Lego. I love Lego.

I've had all the Lego Star Wars, except for the new one (Which I want to get). I also have Lego lotr - it's brilliant! And I've only played the demos for those other Lego games. Also want to get Lego Dimensions.

Yes. Lego...Lego...Lego. Oh, did we mention Lego?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Videogames...and a handkerchief?

Yakuza 5. Steins;Gate 0. Caligula.
oB3yj4mm.jpg
y1ONQo6m.jpg
kcmiwcum.jpg

No really, a handkerchief of all things. Came with my copy of Caligula. Not that I'm complaining.
KsZMGUAm.jpg

Top Bottom