• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I bought so much today! BOOKS! Loads of books that I really don't have room for. My bookcase is beyond full, books piled on top of the ones all neatly set out, more piled in a corner of my room, not to mention the ones in the attic. L.A Noire and Deus EX HR cheap ^^ Oh, and a camera for NZ since I can't be bothered to lug my SLR around.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Two sickle pendants, two vintage saris, Laos silk, glass eyes, mulberry paper roses, 24 yards of dyed muslin rag, olive lace and a few dozen lace poppy appliques. Art dollmaking stuff.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Resident Evil 5 DLC Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape bundle (also includes both character costume sets :D), all for £4!!!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well, I'm about to pay the last of my 2011 electricity bill (go me!) and then I've got my eye on a new cable for my MP3 player.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The Sopranos Season 1-6 Boxset because I keep hearing about how good it was and have never even seen one episode.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I had to buy a few hundred plastic envelopes. My absolute favourite thing in the world to spend money on... packaging. ¬¬

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
wool, cd cases, xbox 360 magazine, play magazine, a box, holographic card, glue sticks, a gold pen, notepad, toiletries, sticks for tilly... i think that's it :p

Top Bottom