• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Asmodaius

My latest purchase of any importance must be the Tarot Cards I got from a shop a few weeks ago. The art on them are rather awesome and it's been a long time since I used tarot cards, so it's nice to have some to use again.

The set is called Cruel Thing and the artist is called Luciano Vecchio. The cards are based on a comic with adult content, so be warned! You can see them here: www.cruelthing.com

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Curse winter for making strawberries so expensive! T_T £4 for something I'm going to eat in two servings :(
I got the most awesome T-shirts for myself (couldn't resist) and for my friend. They are epic!
If they would only just arrive!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Last purchases of note were probably Binding of Issac and Serious Sam First/Second Encounter HD remakes.

God I love steam sales.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Super Paper Mario Wii, Golden Axe Beast Rider, Some cat toys for the 'Squiff', a santa windmill, a huge brown envelope and some other stuff including xmas cards.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
A multipack bag of Hula Hoops and some gas for the meter. British Gas is just fleecing me right now... :(

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Christmas shopping:
-Christmas cards for my family
-PSN giftcard for my brother
-Bottle of wine for my Mum and lager for my Dad

Thats it so far, getting more stuff next week

Osaka

trollololol
A few items of clothing (I need more thicker jumpers but all the nice ones I want seem too be paper thin :/ ), phone credit and some other small stuff. I got a smartphone a few months ago since my old phone was slowly dying on me and even though it's all nice and pretty an' all it's costing me a bomb in credit with what it charges (turned off the auto sync because I'm charged a £1 a day and yet I find I'm still getting charged for things I dont even know. @_@)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Two new jumpers in the sale and a plain cream top - even Steve has more clothes than me so I thought it was about time I got something new to wear. That and it's so fudging cold right now I can't sit in short-sleeved tops with a blanket anymore.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
^ I need more of those but in the end I just thought sod it, the heating's going on and it's gonna stay a nice steamy 24 degrees in here or my fingers don't even work properly, and if they don't work, no work gets done...

Top Bottom