• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
another xbox 360 magazine, steps ultimate collection cd, mrs brown's boys dvd, a mobile phone top up, white wool, pritt stick, gold marker, and a toilet seat...

EDIT: Today...
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2 (i think) PS2, Resident Evil: Code Veronica X PS2, The Sims 2 Family Fun stuff, Super Monkey Ball (GC), Star trek: Conquest (wii), Enslaved (for £2!)
Some Sammiches, cards and a bottle of pepsi

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I bought a vintage fur stole to make things out of.

I don't believe in killing animals for fur, but I do use the fur trims of vintage clothes in my work. These things are usually 50-100 years old. Recycling. :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Tickets on the Eurostar to go Paris for mine and my girlfriends anniversary (she doesnt know).
You could teach Steve a thing or two ;) Last year he completely forgot and this year he's already asked me when our wedding anniversary is and how long we've been married. Bless him...

EDIT: I just bought a £150 chess set to replace the one I broke. Yowch.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Tickets for the Big Gig for Jessica, a Cars boxset for Jake, clothes for Josh and shoes for Steve.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Sonic and the black knight, singstar party (because it has duran duran on it), the simpsons heaven and hell dvd, xbox 360 magazine some sammiches and pepsi

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The Wiggles tickets for Jake in June. I'm also about to spend an unbelievable amount of money on an Alton Towers weekend for Jessica's birthday. I must be utterly insane but she'll love it :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
The Wiggles tickets for Jake in June. I'm also about to spend an unbelievable amount of money on an Alton Towers weekend for Jessica's birthday. I must be utterly insane but she'll love it :D

ALTON TOWERS?! Awwwwww... I've always wanted to go there :(
Hope you all have a great time :) (and with the Wiggles)

Onechanbara bikini samurai squad(360), sonic the hedgehog (360) again, Games master magazine (just for the catherine poster), batteries and some cat toys for Tilly (she's three tomorrow :D ).

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
A new ps3 controller. My old one glitched out >>
EDIT: @ChaosRaiden Aww lucky you I got no money for it yet. As soon as I get it I gonna play it all along. In the meanwhile I play ff8 classic on ps3 ftw!

Top Bottom