• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What can we expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer101

King of Hell;260428 said:
he loves her, that's why he saves her, & yamato was probably broken after Vergil fought Mundus.

Nero can be created by Mundus just like Trish by using Vergil's soul or sword....

King of Hell

Must Die
Nero wasn't a creation, he "inherited" Sparda's power, if Mundus could create beings with Sparda's blood, he wouldn't be sitting in his ass planning to attack the human world after Dante dies.

darkslayer101

King of Hell;261165 said:
Nero wasn't a creation, he "inherited" Sparda's power, if Mundus could create beings with Sparda's blood, he wouldn't be sitting in his ass planning to attack the human world after Dante dies.
that makes sense...looks like i am back to square 1 of nero being vergil's son...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
darkslayer101;261189 said:
that makes sense...looks like i am back to square 1 of nero being vergil's son...

Nero is NOT Vergil's son. It wouldn't work.

Nero would've had to have been conceived when Vergil was at a very young age. And I know for a fact that Corrupted Vergil sure as hell didn't have baby-making on the mind.

darkslayer101

DreadnoughtDT;261192 said:
Nero is NOT Vergil's son. It wouldn't work.

Nero would've had to have been conceived when Vergil was at a very young age. And I know for a fact that Corrupted Vergil sure as hell didn't have baby-making on the mind.
i couldnt agree more... but the dmc novel refers a thousand times that Nero inherited Vergil's power

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
darkslayer101;261382 said:
i couldnt agree more... but the dmc novel refers a thousand times that Nero inherited Vergil's power

And the novel isn't canon. It's not official.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom