• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are your real names?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Sunrise? Sunrise... sunrise... wow, that is pretty! I have seen some real beautiful sunrise's before. Sheesh, it must be kinda nice being a sunrise.

asia22292;55039 said:
ummm.... i cant think of anything... what's that flowering tree?? *sigh* i cant think of the damn name

how about sushi? sushi is amazing and is in asia..

btw my name is Kayla.. i hate having a plain name that is so depressingly common. although I like my middle name, it rymes with unique ;D its Monique, named after a great great grandmother or aunt or something like that.

w33l33

meh...
DemonSlayer6;54318 said:
Nice names. Mine is Saffiyah. My nick is Saffz, Saffi, or Catastrophe. Catastrophe because I am the disaster maker, trust me, I do make disasters.

thats a beautiful name... *goes red*
my name is lee

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I've noticed it's become a more common name. When I was in Jr. High I was the only Kayla. When I got into High School they were everywhere and in several classes there were a few Kayla's in there with me so we easily got confused.

haha, Kaylas are taking over the world! xD

theres always been a few kaylas in my grade and in some of my classes, I hate how it gets really confusing when attendance is being taken...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Hi guys My real name is Mark, anybody take the mick out of my name and im leaving the forums, i always get it, "mark on the wall" or something like that.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
arkham;55587 said:
Hi guys My real name is Mark, anybody take the mick out of my name and im leaving the forums, i always get it, "mark on the wall" or something like that.

... Huh...?:huh:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Mark isn't funny in the slightest. Now if you were named Archibald Nicodemous Trout then yeah, I'd find it hard to suppress the odd joke...

My surname used to be Dart - if I wasn't being called names which rhymed with Dart, it was "180!" being yelled every five minutes...oh the comedy overload...

Top Bottom