• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are your real names?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Nice names. Mine is Saffiyah. My nick is Saffz, Saffi, or Catastrophe. Catastrophe because I am the disaster maker, trust me, I do make disasters.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
My real name is Kayla, but I sometimes go by my middle name, Elise. There were alot of Kayla's at my old high school and in some of my classes there were several of us so we easily got confused.

I'm starting to dislike my name, and wished my grandma and grandfather didn't make my mom change her mind. I was originally going to be named Chloe'. Since my grandmother had her differences, my mother didn't choose it. I was also very, very close with being named Maxien, (My mom said they would call me Maxi for short.) but my grandfather said that sounded like a name for a prostitute. xD

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
No, I'm Dave, he's Kevin and Steven is Bob. :D

My parents were going to call me Laurie, for whatever reason, but it's a good job they didn't as I have trouble pronouncing my "r"'s correctly...

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I don't really like my name, so I don't want to say it
*coughs* Jordan *coughs*

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
DemonSlayer6;54428 said:
Then why did Steven name himself Steven if his name is 'Bob'?
Hehe - nah, I'm messing with you. His real name is his username too; we're just being our usual super-mature selves.

I'm not really Dave, obviously. Coz that would be weird.

Top Bottom