• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are your real names?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Dark Drakan;54487 said:
Hey whats wrong with Andys :lol: =]
Meh, I have no problem with people named Andy, but I just hate it when if people cannot get my name pronounced right, or they call me "Andreas" (OOH, like GRAND THEFT AUTO:SAN ANDREAS?????) or Andrex (OOOOOOoooOOOOOOOOooh, like the ****ing TISSUE I WHIPE MY **** WITH??????), and so they call me ****ing Andy instead. It's just annoying...¬_¬

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Ummmm... I'm not sure whether or not there's really a MEANING. I guess... Continent... LMFAO. I know that I was given the middle name of one of my mom's friends, that's pretty much it.

And hello ^_^

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Asia is a very pretty name to me. There was an italian director who made a few movies I watched who had a daughter named Asia and I thought that it was a beautiful name. :] It's a rare one though. I like rare or old fashioned names you don't hear very often.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Awwww... Thanks! :D

And if you don't mind me asking (kinda new)... How do you put images into a signature? IM me if you think it'll be easier. I'm always open to talking to new people anyways.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
asia22292;54964 said:
Awwww... Thanks! :D

And if you don't mind me asking (kinda new)... How do you put images into a signature? IM me if you think it'll be easier. I'm always open to talking to new people anyways.

Here's how to upload a signature. To go to the CP(=Control Panel) I mention there just click
navbar-options.gif
;)
Hope that helped^_^

(If you still cannot do it, let me know and I'll fix it for you)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Do you have a photobucket account? That'd probably be easier. Just upload the picture there and copy and paste the IMG code. It'll have

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Name meanings? Mine is Fertile Plain...nice...and also very much not true, I'd say. Also is a flowering shrub known as the rose of Sharon and is meant to be pronounced "sher-on" as in Cher. But that sounds rubbish.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Oh, well, it kinda sounds nice. In a way. I know someone who's name means Goddess of Spring and the ancient garden. Something like that. But, it sounds nice. Both of our names mean some goddess of something.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
:lol:

I guess you could create your own meaning - take the most beautiful elements of Asia and apply it to you; make it yours :D

Top Bottom