• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Some gosh awful YouTube reading of a story that middle son needs to write about.

Ugh.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
John Wick 2 is awesome.

I love the series - the 3rd one is being watched tonight.

Lost count of how many times I've seen them all. The Equaliser could have learned a lot from them in terms of how to do a decent sequel

Yeah, seen them all. I still remember celebrating my birthday watching John Wick 3. Badass and fun. A tad violent. Some scenes going a bit too far for my taste but Keanu still rules.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Watched the latest Bill and Ted film last night. It was dumb, it was absurd...and I liked it very much. Anthony Carrigan stole the show though - I've only seen him in Gotham before, but he's a very funny guy.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Accidentally binged the first 11 episodes (first season?? idk) of Yuukoku no Moriarty / Moriarty the Patriot. Gods save me from my sudden Mycroft thirst. Also: my kingdom for an English dub; please have mercy on my poor brain. Anyway. The writing is...okay. A bit cliche at parts--the villains, in particular, are more caricature than well-executed characters. But it's enjoyable (which is the most I've learned to ask for from Holmesian media). And I don't think I'm going to get tired of seeing Sherlock throw himself at Liam like an overexcited puppy anytime soon, so...bring on the next episodes, whenever they may arrive. >:3

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Supernatural season 14, and tg4 which is a gaeilge tv channel
Oh wow, I have watched all those. Guess I have to vpn netflix and watch the new. Good thing you mention it. I might resume watching that soon. Totally forgot that show. Despite many seasons and lack of quality and increased cynicism in my opinion anyway I still think its worth watching. Fun sci fi stuff and those brothers are always fun.

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Currently watching my cat struggle to get out from behind the TV unit.

Not helping her - she got herself wedged, she can get herself out. Shouldn't even be behind there and has clearly got a waistline issue that needs addressing. Kitty SlimFast...?

Top Bottom