• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

Rockstar (2011)- it centers around Jordan played by Ranbir Kapoor. He's an aspiring musician wanting to be famous. He has to deal with the pressures of fame and falling in love along the way.

I own the soundtrack. Its pretty sweet.

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hit The Bar - episode 8, with Steve and Paulette Kozar...and Lucy the Heresy Hound

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Moulin Rouge.

Forgot what a head-trip this film is.

That and the not-great singing voices.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Coming to America 2

Whatever controversy it had, its stupid. The film itself is actually better than what people think it is.
I get and understand the premise of the film, but the film was confusing therefore boring.

I do want to like it, but I just can't.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Started watching Blade Runner 2049, got 45 minutes in and have zero idea as to what's going on. The "twist" so far, if indeed it was meant to be one, was painfully obvious and I called it within seconds of the autopsy scene (or whatever you call it when there's only bones left). Got bored, switched off and now watching Family Guy and Chris Rosebrough

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Just got done watching Venom. Yeah I'm late but I always am with superhero movies recently.

Was... pretty meh. Hopefully Andy Serkis will redeem the franchise with the sequel cause this was not a good start for it.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Just got done watching Venom. Yeah I'm late but I always am with superhero movies recently.

Was... pretty meh. Hopefully Andy Serkis will redeem the franchise with the sequel cause this was not a good start for it.
Warts and all, I still like the movie. It was hilarious seeing the entire audience get hyped up for Carnage and most not knowing the first Carnage's actual name. Even my older brother forgot the name Cletus Cassidy.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@BrawlMan @Foxtrot94

I thought you two would find it interesting.

@Carlos I love Tenet but yeah the end sequence was hard to follow. It would've been better had they shot the "inverted" scenes in black and white. A stronger visual cue would've helped us keep track of what was going on better.

I suggest maybe just skipping the final battle and go straight to the more personal conflict.

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just finished the latest episode of Hit The Bar on YouTube - it was tough but worth it.

Earlier I watched Maze Runner and it was pretty dire...did find it amusing to see one of the extras with the role of "teenage boy" being played by someone who was blatantly fast approaching his 40s.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020

What! Brah...
@BrawlMan @Foxtrot94

I thought you two would find it interesting.

@Carlos I love Tenet but yeah the end sequence was hard to follow. It would've been better had they shot the "inverted" scenes in black and white. A stronger visual cue would've helped us keep track of what was going on better.

I suggest maybe just skipping the final battle and go straight to the more personal conflict.
Actually they overdid the whole time thing. Not just the end sequence - i tried staying up when I saw it. My mom slept through it. We like sci-fi stuff, I mean we're open minded about it. But tenet used the time idea inside the actual time reversals, and it got complicated, it was difficult to follow. I guess they want you to be confused as to where they really are story-wise.

Let me put it to you this way: Terminator 2 was awesome, but Genisys kind-of did the same thing. So, the story continuity was screwed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom