• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just watched live action Mulan.

Didn't hate it.

Christina Aguilera's incessant over the top warbling on the two end credit songs was horrific. Dial it down, chick...you're ruining things.

Ming-Na Wen was a nice touch too.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Got to say it's weird when the "Mr. Robot" in question actually resembles a real person I've met at the hacklab :eek: :ROFL:
Figured someone here knows Mr. Robot as well so I thought I'd tell you a bit more.

I'm NOT KIDDING! The "Mr. Robot in thero's Lab"-guy is the head of the gang. I mean, he isn't officially a Chairman in the Board anymore (he used to be tho!), but he's a kind of social leader. And he's about 10-12 years older than most of the others. And he isn't afraid to just kick the door open, come in, slouch in His Chair (yeah, he's got his OWN chair!), cross his feet on the table and look around, checking that everything's under control and throw some jokes that some people outside the lab would find insulting.

Poor me once put a bunch of cables on that table. He went like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING MISS?! No cables on that table! NO!" and after that he just grinned at me like a madman. After me, a guy laid a box on that very same table and he was like "WHAT ARE YOU.... argh, forget it, you're not gonna listen to me are you" waving his hands on frustration. It was like straight from Mr. Robot.

Not to even mention that he wears similar glasses.

giphy.gif

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
My favourite political satire tv-show continued today, so... in the light of recent events, I ended up watching some old pieces from it after today's episode

TW: This one might be a bit insulting if you're a big fan of his. Don't take it personally, it wasn't me who made it.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I watched jiu jistsu and wonder woman 1984 most recently, enjoyed the first and was bitterly disappointed with the second

Top Bottom