• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
"He's not doin' nuthin'!"

"We live in a country that respects free speech" immediately followed by a glitch in the Matrix.

----

Last edited:

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Finished season 6 of That 70's Show (I'm skipping the last 2 seasons since they were pretty subpar) and I'm starting Malcolm in the Middle.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Edit:

Bring.

It.

On.

----

"She is probably having a meltdown right now. I imagine she might have hurt herself throwing furniture at her aids blaming them for her loosing."

Last edited:

Kaede

I need more power
I'm trying to watch Ice Fantasy. But it won't let mii.... I'm so behind in it. I've only been on episode 40 for the past week or two!

Skagewid

Finish the first two episodes of Penny Dreadful : too interested to avoid it.
And Child's play 3 : mmh .... not bad; maybe it better with the sequels.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

I saw the first 4 episodes of Dirk Gently. I like it even thought it feels like an effective parody of Dr Who/Sherlock.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

Butthurt3.jpg

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Mr. Holmes. I'll finish it off later but right now I'm watching Chopped. That show is addictive.

I also saw a few of these

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Decker Shado's reviews.

I discovered him only recently, and I like him. All his reviews feel on point and are backed up by good points. The first one I watched were obviously the Alien and Predator reviews. He made one for every movie.

Top Bottom