• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Watching this review which perfectly sums up my thoughts on the "Mobile Suit Gundam: Thunderbolt" anime. Such an amazing anime, easily one o f the best in the franchise. Hopefully they bring it to the West soon.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Just watched the new Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer:

(Do trailers count?)

Just watched Creed.

You got me scared there, Stallone. Don't play with mah feels like that.
I've had that on my NetFlix watchlist for ages. What did you think of it?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Watching Kwandong Viper with Jang Lee Hwang.
If I saw this on tv, I would hate this movie, but because I know the backstory behind it, I have to respect Jang Lee for trying

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Watching Yugioh - The Ebonics'd Series...

This series always makes me laugh, no matter how I'm feeling. :D

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Just came back from the movie Arrival. Easily a 9/10 for me, incredible movie. Basic premise (not really a spoiler, in the first 5-10 minutes of the movie this premise is established) is that aliens come to earth and we wonder why. Main character was great, pacing was great, the twist was great... What a good movie.

Skagewid

I've been interested in the series, but what type of show is it? Like...is it more action-based or more character-driven?
Togeter : there are episodes where you can see characters evolve himself , and there are episodes where you can see spectacular battle. From a seasonto other increasing the intensity of each episode, and so also each scene.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Tiny Times 1.0. It's a Chinese romantic drama (?). I don't know why they went with it but the cover makes it look a lot more like an erotic film than what it actually is. I hate it when they do stupid stuff like that.

Top Bottom