• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just finished marathoning "Gundam: Unicorn".

Gotta say, it was one of the best of the UC timelines. Did get a bit preachy at the end though.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
im just watching it for Nicki Minaj :blush::cool:. the song is pretty meh

@Rebel Dynasty that show started out good but fizzled out down the road.

@Shadow Arrow has good moments/ideas but it feels like its written by a guy who wants to write Chris Nolan Batman fanfiction and is using Green Arrow to do so.

@Manic sorry pal, i gotta side with @berto. I'm muslim so I gotta side with the candidate who doesnt wanna make me flee to canada.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty that show started out good but fizzled out down the road.

Regardless, I'll be watching it through to the end. If it were a longer series, I might drop it once I lost interest (such has been the case with other shows, like The Walking Dead--I might pick it back up again in the future, but I got kind of bored of it after a while). Prison Break hasn't bored me yet, though I do feel like certain events or plot elements have been dragging out more than they need to. *Shrug* Still, like I said--short series, so no way I'm backing out of it, now. :)

(By and far though, the first season has--so far as I've seen--been difficult to top).

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
@Z218

I'm sorry, but LordOfDarkness said not to discuss that here. Go on PM if you really feel the need to... defend your beliefs.

Just as I will defend my own... at any cost.

red_veil_by_nickthenikout-d8ket9e.png

الله ليس إلهي.

giphy.gif

Skagewid

I have a problem ..... I finished the first five season of American Horror Story and three of five season of Breaking Bad in less of a month. If I haven't university, study, some beautiful videogames and a lot of sleep, maybe I finished them in less of a week.

P.s. Perhaps I leave the university to deal drugs with Heisenberg. With him I can make the big money.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Ghostbusters 2016

I got into it with a certain person who use to tell people off because they thought I needed to watch the movie before I had and opinion. He was overly defensive of this movie and so far I think they had the worst taste in movies.

Enslaving elephants? That's not funny, even when not compared to the original. There was this comment on a rich guy who got off the titanic and forced a woman and child off a lifeboat for a clock and and at first I thought it was a bad joke but was willing to give it the benefit of the doubt that it was a serious statement meant to show the cruelty of the man but then they talk about how he came up with the idea to enslave elephants. Dumb.

Not a strong start but I've heard the movie has its merit and I'll stick with it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom