• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Sort of bouncing around between Prison Break on Netflix (just getting into it) and Servamp--as long as my computer doesn't glitch out again. :unsure:

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

hillaryliar.jpg

michelle-malkin-june-17.jpg

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil

There are no good candidates this go. Sanders got canned and what we got was a disappointment and the other is... the biggest racist who's ever ran for the US presidency. The only good thing I can think to say about Hillary is that at least she isn't going to try to deport me, accuse me of rape, and have me build him a wall...

Watching vacation. Holy HELL it's hilarious.

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Last edited:

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
What's with Trump supporters and their undying never ending boner for Trump? They treat the orange idiot like he's their God, It's really creepy and weird and disturbing and gross. Gross like Trump talking about how hot his daughter Ivanka is, wtf? He said she has great breasts and he would date her if she wasn't his daughter. He also said that she's a hot piece of ass. Can I speak for everyone seeing this post by just saying IIICCCCKKKKKYYYYYY...

What the f**k is this guy's deal with his daughter and wanting to have sex with her?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Taking a break from Daredevil to watch Arrow. I'm...hmm. It's not as terrible as I thought it would be, but it's definitely not as good as Daredevil. And...I may not usually read Green Arrow, but...um...nothing about it really makes me think of the comics. It's entertaining, though. In a weird "what am I watching?" way. At least CW didn't repeat the Vampire Diaries disaster....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Started Season 2 of Narcos and Season 5 of Dexter.

I remember watching a few episodes of Dexter when it started and thinking 'this is my cup of tea'. Yet in typical fashion of mine, I gave up watching it thereafter.

I do this with a lot of TV shows, which subsequently is why I stopped watching TV altogether. I'm terrible with keeping up with episodes, keeping track of the story, and actually caring enough all-round to stay interested.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I remember watching a few episodes of Dexter when it started and thinking 'this is my cup of tea'. Yet in typical fashion of mine, I gave up watching it thereafter.

I do this with a lot of TV shows, which subsequently is why I stopped watching TV altogether. I'm terrible with keeping up with episodes, keeping track of the story, and actually caring enough all-round to stay interested.

We too got a few episodes in ages ago and really liked it then didnt watch any more episodes as we watched other things. Then we started watching it properly and got quite invested in the characters and now we tend to drop in and out and watch loads of episodes back to back then watch something else and go back to it. We have so many shows we watch its hard to stick with one without falling behind on others, as Dexter finished years ago at least we cant fall any further behind with it.

Top Bottom