• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Big Finish's Day of The Master set the bar pretty high for the Master's 50th anniversary.

I hope Series 13 can bring it.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I didn't know that a level 1 posture exercise can be that intense. I almost puked in the middle of it.

Now I know why is it called posture exercise... I literally CAN'T have a bad posture today. Keeping my back straight and shoulders back doesn't hurt, while slouching definitely does. :dead:

I'm currently at the university and I wish I won't accidentally drop my books or pencils or anything, because I'm having a weird style of picking objects up today.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Need to send that gift out soon. Hopefully by the end of the month (here's hoping it isn't too late...)

+Why did I sign up to beta? It's not terrible or anything, but my energy is just...shot, and this is one of those manuscripts that requires serious thought when making suggestions for improvement. ._.

++I don't know what this pulsing in my ears is, but I wish it would stop. ._. It's not the ring or whine of tinnitus, it's like hearing a bass under water or something.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Going to the dentist is a soul draining experience as usual.

Sure I don't brush as often as I should, but you don't have to be so rude about it.

Ugh, I hate when they lecture you. It's also bullshit; it doesn't just come down to the frequency of brushing. There are people who brush 3 times or more a day, floss, the whole nine--and their teeth will still not be as good as someone else who does it once a day. Diet and genetics play as much of a part as oral hygiene does, possibly more so.

Besides, it's rude to lecture an adult who's ****ing paying them. I mean, what the hell do they have to complain about? It's not their health that'll suffer in the end.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
Okay so the Day I come back to this Forum, the same day I make a post about my in Depth dive into DMC2, it's the same day I find out the place where I put my one of a kind DMC2 mod moved web addresses, and I had to move it to save it.

Either way, It's all good now. I only call it a one of a kind mod, since It pretty much is legitimately the only mod for DMC2.

Even if no one ever uses it besides me, I'm still proud of it. Don't hate me cuz i'm stylish.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Director Bison Welcome Back! ^^

CT: I have clearly taken on too much. By the time I'm done these edits, beta reading two stories now, and send out more queries, my eyes will probably be bleeding out of my skull. I don't want to take time off from any of it, so I'm going to have to cut back a bit on all of them. Too much screen time is no bueno.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I knew seeing that runover rabbit first thing in the morning was a bad omen. This whole day has been cursed with extraordinary bad luck. I should have been more careful. :facepalm:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I thought some of the clouds looked like turkeys.

Sacha Dhawan was one of the finalists for the 13th doctor. I'm curious how series 11 would've been with him at the helm. Atleast Demons of the Punjab would be drastically different.

Riz Ahmed feels like he'd be a working class Doc like Eccleston. Shazid Laatif feels like a good byronic hero like Mcgann's.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I thought tonight's Dr. Who was great. I'm surprised at what happened and i have no idea where this is going.

I love it.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
Started a few days ago and now I got all the achievements in Sonic 06, cause I'm not a coward who refuses to enjoy things because popular opinion dictates something is "bad", more so I'm a weirdo who seems to enjoy a decent amount of "bad games"

I ended up deciding to do a full 100% run though of 06 because i'v been really looking forward to this Fan rebuild of the game "Project 06", the goal of it is to try and fulfill the missed potential that was Sonic 06, by retooling and fine tuning all the pieces of the game into a much more polished product, It's coming along really nicely. But i know it still has a long way to go before it's done.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I am just shy of being in that "all work and no play" category. Re-watching episodes here and there is about the only relaxing thing I've got going. Fortunately, the workload should be lightening up a bit by the end of today. :dead:

+Gods, just let me sleep tonight... ****in' insomnia. ._.

Top Bottom