• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I saw it just moments ago. Disappointed, and I've been watching since the first Star Wars. Most of the story did not make any sense, especially towards the end. The best part would be...
When Skywalker and Ren was fighting on the deathstar with waves coming at them from all directions. Simply Epic.
I thought the visuals in that part were awesome. I thought the shot of Kylo walking through the wave was especially cool.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I am so done with Star Wars - this particular cash cow has been milked beyond the realm of acceptability and it just needs to stop.

Also, there is a bag of crack cocaine on my desk at work that was left outside the centre the other day. I really hope the police come tomorrow to pick it up or I have a lot of explaining to do...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Things have been pretty chill since we got back from visiting the in-laws. I hate that I feel guilty for doing so little when (as the hub points out) I'm super productive the rest of the time, and should just enjoy this reprieve while it lasts.

+Welp, looks like I'll be making potato salad later today. It'll be my second time (the first time was a few years back), so here's hoping it comes out well.

++I hope it isn't freezing rain tomorrow. :unsure:

+++I'll have to send out gifts after New Year's. Hopefully the holiday rush will have lessened by then.

Shameless plug moment, but if any of you like ebooks (particularly YA Fantasy) Whispers of Nowhere is on for 99 cents currently. ^^;

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I finished up Astral Chain. The game was rather cool. It had some neat ideas, some I think could have been executed a little better, but I'd be down to play another one if they made a follow up, or something like it.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Shoutouts to Sacha Dhawan who was my pick for Doctor #13.

He had an interesting guest spot in the series 12 opener.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
After playing the TakeOver, all beat'em ups need a training mode. I hope Streets of Rage 4 come with one. Ninja Saviors should of had one.

Top Bottom