• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
Has anyone seen Itsuno's new tweet? It's in Japanese and I don't speak Japanese, I just want to know if it's Devil May Cry related. Anyone know what it says?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hmm, it's an interview with Itsuno about "Street Fighter Zero".

Skimming through, DMC is only mentioned once when briefly mentioning things he's previously worked on.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Granted "City Hunter" was a terrible movie, but that scene where Jackie Chan is electrocuted and starts hallucinating everyone as characters from Street Fighter was glorious...even better than the actual Street Fighter movie.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I heard the news of a rumored pokemon live action movie and I wonder if they will do something like this

PS. pr oak looks like keira knightley's dad from Pirates of the Carribean.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Funny how the days I'm too wiped out to touch my computer for more than two five-minute sessions are the days everyone and their grandpa decide to send me messages.

I mean, ****...I haven't updated WoN on Spark-a-Tale since the last draft; why am I only getting feedback for it now that I'm halfway through the next one? :cautious: Ugh...guess this means I'll have to update it everywhere soon...:banghead:

But not today. Today has been (and will continue to be) a day of "cup of soups", Netflix, and napping. :sleep:

Top Bottom