• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
My friend said I'm not very judgemental. This makes sense because I have terrible judgment when it comes to girls.
1x

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Look at this smol, sad elf-nerd:
3df80501-61a5-44cf-91b0-ff2e037342eb_zpsy7zimxvi.png

Does she not deserve all the hugs? Does she not deserve ten minutes to herself where she can read or walk down the street without being accosted by demons just once, for Avo's friggen sake! I swear to the gods, how quickly do these things breed?! ...ahem. Will no one ease her suffering and allow her and her bf read in peace? ...thought not.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Having just watched Disney's "The Princess and the Frog" it really makes me yearn for more traditional 2D animation and so saddening that Disney won't be making any more like that "for the foreseeable future". :unsure:

tPatF was a great movie btw.
Yea, there's just a certain magic there that can't be replicated with CGI.

Speaking of Disney, I plan on going see their live action Jungle Book remake this morning.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why do I keep letting myself get guilted into "doing coffee" with people I have very little in common with? Nice people for the most part, mind you...but with the occasional shallow and ditzy twist. And for some reason, a penchant for drawing attention in public. I really don't like being stared at, and least of all in that context.

This is why I don't like leaving my house anymore. ._. I miss anonymity.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Chancey289 It varies from spot-to-spot, person-to-person. If the tattoo isn't big or overly detailed, it really shouldn't hurt all that much. It'll be more annoying than anything--like a constant scraping sensation over the same area.

CT: Well that was a bizarre dream... O_O

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I think a cool idea for a show would be a surgeon who's good at managing his relationships and personal life, but is terrible at his job.

FIRST LOOK AT ELIZABETH BANKS AS RITA REPULSA IN THE NEW POWER RANGERS MOVIE!
13010850_905727876204227_6154323124125826676_n.jpg

I think it looks awesome. Not to mention kinda sexy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Maybe I should work on antagonist scenes--however few there are--for a while. :unsure: My protagonists aren't very chatty of late. Who can blame them after what I did what happened? ._. Geez, I don't remember them being this difficult to communicate with during the first book's ending. Ironic that Phenex was the "star" of that particular event, and probably the only protag talking to me atm...I guess it makes sense that out of all of them, he's the one to understand that it was Astral's choice, regardless of what I planned out...

No, I'm pretty sure insanity isn't catching. :woot:

+After all of those dumplings, I shouldn't want anymore food. :dead:

Top Bottom