• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
For the first time ever I have more wins then losses in a Treyarch made CoD.

The-10-Coolest-Celebrity-Smoking-Cigar-in-Film-and-TV1.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Any other writers out there know that feel when a character's had a super rough day and you're just left sitting there like "life is so tough" and you just know, if your character were real, they'd be standing in a corner, discreetly flipping you off because...no. :dead:

I swear I didn't set this one up, honey; I didn't! I actually was aiming for your happiness for once! D:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Welp... My PS3 just died. I'm weighing my options. I can either have it repaired, which is $100, I can replace it, which can go up to $120, or I can just upgrade to a slim, which is around the same.

I have another PS3, one that was broken, too, and I was going to repair it myself, I have everything ready to go I just needed to go do it at a friend's place since he has a better table for it. Now I'm going to try to repair two instead. If it's 2 for 2, great, I can back up my date and have a spare if it ever happened again. If it's 1 for 2 at least I have the one system and I can try backing up the data whenever. If it's a bust I'll be back to square one and I'm going to have to, again, have one fixed, replaced, or just finally upgrade to a slim.

I have a PS2, not like I'm stuck without a way to play them, I just prefer to not clutter my table with black boxes and 2 dozen cables. It's getting ridiculous back there.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So much work to do. T-T

+ Finished Inquisition and everything is emptiness and feels. Gosh, I wanna start Trespasser, but I need all my collectables first. T-T Ugh.
++ I need to put words in on NaNo...I totally forgot to update my word count.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Hahahaha...! :laugh:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/27/nintendo-profits-down-61-percent

Karma's a *****, ain't it Ninty? :sneaky:

----

Do not mess up with the NX. :bored: Either dominate the NEO (which also deserves a good beating simply for screwing the Sony fanbase over) or go home. :mad:

Seriously. This, if nothing else, shows that you need to get serious. :ninja:

Shut. Them. Down. :thumbsdown:
Nintendo's not going anywhere. You don't realize how much money they have in the bank. And what's your problem with Nintendo anyway?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Yeah, no, to heck with collectables I'm gonna play that now. Mainly so I can find Solas and punch him because you don't f-ing leave like that.

I have no self-control with video games. ...ah well.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Beat StarFox Zero and I loved it. You know, this game actually kinda restored my enjoyment in video games. After that really long depression stint, I kinda lost all interest in a lot of things I use to enjoy. I did them, but I didn't really have fun. Now, I feel myself getting better and StarFox actually helped a lot. So um, thank you Fox.

Top Bottom