• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
My thoughts, too. Maybe I can make pants with whatever is left over. I'm fairly short, I think 5m would be too long for me.

Yep. Or even a second coat, LOL. :p I hope it turns out well for you. ^^

Thinking:
Got my crochet hooks finally! Yay! I wish they had said they'd be shipping from China or I wouldn't have gotten so frustrated about them taking a month to get here. >_< *happy she can finish her x-mas presents now*

+ "I'm helping her. I'm a psychiatrist." *gigglesnort* Too bad you're not a plastic surgeon...especially after that beat down, Harley. She's gonna need it.
++ Sooooo sleepy. Think it's time for a nice dose of caffeine so I can get more stuff done before bedtime.

Exejpgwmv

So, I got a letter that was suppose to go to someone named LaShanda Griffin who, according to the address on the letter, lives down the street from me.
But when I put the address into Google maps, it says the house is in the middle of the street. o_O
And when I go to that spot there's nothing there and no other houses around have the right address.
Also, apparently, there isn't even a LaShanda Griffin that exists in my area of the country.

So, in conclusion, I got letter to a non-existent house on my street, to a person who doesn't even live in the same state as me.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Watching Are You Afraid of the Dark with the guys is so nostalgic. I remember watching this loads on Nickelodeon with my best friend while eating loads of sweets. I guess not much has changed:D
Is that like the equivalent of Goosebumps?

+ just noticed how much we get pulled off the track when discussing religion. I can never follow through an explanation or a thought because you nitpick on either something I said or change the subject matter to something irrelevant to what we'd been talking about. No wonder we go in circles and get nowhere. Pfft.
And here's the thing: I don't have all the answers. Everything I said are quotes from the Bible. Maybe if you bother to read it, you'll have a better understanding. Emphasis on maybe. Big emphasis on maybe.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
SNICK

tumblr_lu9wdaRd0w1r0ix14o1_400.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu9wdaRd0w1r0ix14o1_400.gif

Top Bottom