• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I said Harry was a "genius" because his father said he was "highly intellectual". It's like no one with an IQ of less than 190 (James Woods -- Einstein was 150 (born with an enlarged "math" portion of the brain) for comparison's sake) was allowed to be a character in this movie.

Yeah, they should've just gone the "Dr. House" route and make him "have an epiphany" (never fails to make me laugh every time he does it on TV without doing any research -- HE JUST KNOWS THE ANSWER LOL) whenever he needs to solve a problem.

Who coincidentally, is another Brit posing as an American.

Spider-House? You know I'd pay to see that. XD

Last edited:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I said Harry was a "genius" because his father said he was "highly intellectual". It's like no one with an IQ of less than 190 (James Woods -- Einstein was 150 (born with an enlarged "math" portion of the brain) for comparison's sake) was allowed to be a character in this movie.

Yeah, they should've just gone the "Dr. House" route and make him "have an epiphany" (never fails to make me laugh every time he does it on TV without doing any research -- HE JUST KNOWS THE ANSWER LOL) whenever he needs to solve a problem.

Who coincidentally, is another Brit posing as an American.

Spider-House? You know I'd pay to see that. XD
i'd pay to see hugh lorey be sherlock holmes...he basically was already in house.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
no. if a women gets raped, its a travesty. if a dude gets raped its kinda funny. i know that sounds ****ty, but based off what i've seen in the media and reception of these things, that what i've taken away

But if that woman has a knife to your throat and forces you to have sex with her, wouldn't that be a justifiable means? Because I seem to be under the impression that feminist or women in general think that the opposite can happen.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
no. if a women gets raped, its a travesty. if a dude gets raped its kinda funny. i know that sounds ****ty, but based off what i've seen in the media and reception of these things, that what i've taken away
Yep, that's the attitude and it's awful. If a guy is attacked in that way, the last thing he wants is to feel worthless and ridiculed just because he happened to be attacked by a woman.

I also notice this with cases of teachers having relationships with pupils. If it is a male teacher with a female pupil, he is seen as a pedophile scum of the Earth.
If a woman has a relationship with a male pupil, I see men posting comments such as "I wish she was my teacher when I was at school." Or "That is one lucky boy."

It's back to the perception of women are weak and no threat, and a man is lucky to have sex; but men are manipulative sex pests who trick helpless girls into sex. It's insulting and plain wrong for society to still think like that.

But if that woman has a knife to your throat and forces you to have sex with her, wouldn't that be a justifiable means? Because I seem to be under the impression that feminist or women in general think that the opposite can happen.
No, women in general are not like that. Not every women or women who identifies as a feminist is like that. It is known that women rape men and men rape men, but it isn't reported about at the same frequency of a man raping a woman and it certainly isn't funny at all.

Sadly, men don't come forward when they are raped because society makes fun of them. The problem as I see it is that women are still thought of as weak, so people think how can a man let a weak woman rape him.
The other problem is the idea that men always want sex. So, people say a man cannot be raped because his body acted like he wanted it even when his mind didn't.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'd react the same way to a man getting raped as I would to a woman or to a child--I'd be p*ssed beyond all measure.

Loopy answered this perfectly; the body might react in the rapists "favour", but that doesn't mean squat--it's more or less the body's defense mechanism (because sex can hurt even when it isn't forced; therefore when it is, the body needs to do something to compensate, to make an already painful situation less so).

I understand why the question comes up, though; I've come across women and men alike who still have their heads up their asses, and don't think it's possible for a man to be forced by a woman into anything he doesn't want; as such, men being raped is treated like a joke.

Food for thought: those same date-rape drugs sleazy men can get their hands on? Women can get their hands on them, too.

Whoa...hey, does anyone else feel like we've had this conversation in this exact same thread, before? Or maybe it was the ranting thread...either way. Eh, Loopy? You get that feeling, too (I'm pretty sure you answered much the same way as you did, here)?

CT: Yep...definitely slept in too late...

Curse you, headache! >.<

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Amazing question with an amazing picture.
It depends, if the man likes it...is it rape?

But I mean if he didn't want the sex for reasons (religion, fear of disease, in a relationship already). Because I certainly wouldn't wanna get raped by a women when I'm already in a relationship. I hold that sh*t high and I feel like if I ever did another woman, I would be thrown into depression. So if a woman were to rape me, I'd still feel guilty that I let it happen.

Top Bottom