• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I fail to see how women being more conservative in terms of their clothing style will reduce rape by any noticeable degree, or at all.

It won't. The people that assume that fail to realize that rape has nothing to do with how much skin is showing; it's entirely about domination through powerlessness and humiliation of the victim. Of course, as I'm saying this, I have the feeling you knew all of this, already. ^^;

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I Scrounging around the house for costume materials. I did the good old sheet for a cape test and it actually looked passable if i were to cut it a little bit.....and if the sheet weren't red....
PS: SCREW YOU HAIRCUT, been miffed about that for over two months but now I'm really annoyed cuz my hair was like perfect for a V portrayal but it hasn't grown back quick enough....raar

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Last edited:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
So I decided to google easy cape making methods and went ahead and made a rough draft so to speak. It actually turned out alright....except for the fact the since my sheet was red it looks more like I'm assembling a costume of the creepy guy from Eyes wide shut rather than a costume of V.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Rebel Dynasty I wasn't doing anything except typing. My hand is bruised on the back and it just suddenly went from greenish blue to purple and white. Like. Weeeeeeeeiiiirrrddddd.
If only DMC.org members could meet in person... Than the world would know our Power! :mad: And by "Power" I mean our disturbing love for a fictional demon! o_O
If only everyone on DMC.org got along, that would be a great idea. Alas, gone are the good ol' days. :rolleyes:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I fail to see how women being more conservative in terms of their clothing style will reduce rape by any noticeable degree, or at all.
Agreed. Rape happened back in the days where women wore corsets, outer dress, underblouses and many layers of other clothing, so they were very covered up, yet that sort of crime still happened. Saying things like the way a lady dresses invites rape attacks is just an awful excuse.

Thinking: I don't want to drive up the motorway today, but it is for my sister's birthday so it's worth it.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
How do you ladies master the craft of make up so well? Ancient Chinese secret? Do I have to know Karate?

It's just a lot of practice. ^^ On days where I don't have to go anywhere and I'm bored, sometimes I'll just practice putting on and taking off eyeliner. Tutorials online are also helpful, though. >_> *will admit to using tutorials* But I think it's mainly lots of practice.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I don't think I did too bad doing it myself, but I feel like I can do better because I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I want to be able to do my crossplay makeup without having my girlfriend pretty much doing the whole thing.

*For some context, yes I do do crossplay and I'm planning on being Hanji Zoe from Attack on Titan.*

Top Bottom